Sir Bob Geldof has launched a campaign for simpler technology, and believes cloud computing will be a key enabler.
When Ben Fried left his post as IT managing director at Morgan Stanley and took over as Google's CIO in May 2008, he knew what he was getting into: supporting a user base full of technology experts and computer industry stars, like co-founders Larry ...
As technology evolves, many of the barriers that have traditionally limited telecommuting continue to disappear.
Motorola announced the Atrix smartphone at the Consumer Electronics Show, and while many have been concentrating on its 4G connectivity and clever desktop dock that lets it run a cut-down Linux desktop on a full-sized monitor, nearly everybody has mi...
It's always a challenge for IT departments to anticipate how corporate technical demands will evolve, especially when IT budgets have been as tight as a drum for two years.
Market research firm IDC makes a number of tech-related predictions near the end of every calendar year, but its prognostications for 2011 may well be among the company's most dramatic yet.
Google on Monday announced that it will introduce versions of Google Docs for tablets running both the Android and Apple iOS4 mobile operating systems.
Companies interested in taking advantage of what cloud computing has to offer, but reluctant to trust sensitive information off-site now have a new alternative with Microsoft's Windows Azure Platform appliance. Microsoft has teamed up with strategic ...
Apple is getting close to launching a cloud-based version of iTunes that supports wireless streaming music and movies and wireless syncing, according to new reports on the effort first reported earlier this year.
If Dell's cloud server lab is a candy shop for geeks, littered with components and exotic system designs, then Jimmy Pike is the Willy Wonka of servers.
I came across a link to a new report from IDC called the "2010 Digital Universe Study".
During the early days of technological development, IT was traditionally seen as a nice embellishment to any company's operations, providing any firm with the right push in being competitively advantageous against other companies.
Cloud computing. For some, the term is wildly nebulous. Not long ago, even Oracle's Larry Ellison publicly asked what the heck people meant by "the cloud."
Security researchers are warning that Web-based applications are increasing the risk of identity theft or losing personal data more than ever before.
The recent Twitter hack, where a French hacker compromised internal Twitter documents by accessing the account of administrative assistant, among others, was essentially an attack on Google Docs. The reason is that Twitter outsourced their infrastruc...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
- More than half of PCs don't have Windows 10 AU yet, and no one's quite sure why
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW