Recent data breaches at Sony's PlayStation Network and at e-mail service provider Epsilon will lead to legislation focused on improving cybersecurity at U.S. companies, the chairwoman of a U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee said Thursday.
A senior Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives will soon introduce legislation designed to give Web users more control of their personal data and to give the U.S. Federal Trade Commission power to enforce voluntary privacy standards ...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's vote Tuesday to approve new network neutrality rules received mixed reviews, with broadband provider Verizon Communications appearing to question the agency's legal authority.
Proposals in the U.S. Congress that would create new rules for websites collecting personal data would cripple the online advertising and publishing industries, e-commerce trade group NetChoice said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Retro BlackBerry Classic goes on sale in Australia
- Oracle Service Cloud gets more social
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon woes mount as a 'major customer' defects
- Subaru BRZ review: Bringing the fun back
- Facebook reports strong Q4 as mobile ad sales keep growing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.