E-books must be subject to the full rate of value-added tax (VAT), and European Union countries may not extend tax exemptions for books to include e-books, the EU's highest court ruled Thursday, adding that it considers downloadable e-books to be ser...
Apple is in talks to settle a lawsuit filed by electric-car battery maker A123 Systems, which has charged the iPhone maker with poaching five of its employees to set up a new battery division.
A judge has approved a US$415 million settlement in a Silicon Valley employee hiring case, calling the amount "substantial" to settle claims that Apple, Google, Adobe Systems and Intel conspired not to hire each other's workers.
A federal judge has put the brakes on an investigation of Google in Mississippi, where the movie industry was accused of conspiring with the state's attorney general to revive the failed Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA).
Gaming enthusiasts have been griping for months that Nvidia's GeForce GTX 970 graphics chip doesn't operate up to snuff, and now someone has taken the company to court over it.
Apple has been sued by electric car battery maker A123 Systems for poaching five of its employees to help set up a large scale battery division.
There's now an easier way to discover whether the U.K. intelligence services illegally obtained your information from their U.S. colleagues -- but you'll have to tell a U.K. campaign group as well as the U.K. Government Communications Headquarters yo...
A preliminary sales ban on certain controller chips that SanDisk uses in its high-speed, solid-state ULLtraDIMM drives has been upheld by a U.S. appeals court. The court also ruled, however, that the company can sell existing products in stock that u...
The sharing of mass surveillance data between U.S. and U.K. intelligence services was unlawful before December 2014, but since then it has become legal, a U.K. tribunal has ruled.
A Turkish court has reportedly ordered Facebook to block access to pages that share material insulting the Prophet Muhammad, threatening to block access to the site in the whole country if it does not comply.
U.K. regulators have closed their investigation into Hewlett-Packard's botched acquisition of Autonomy, a British software company that HP has accused of inflating its value and of improper accounting.
It's last call for last-minute flight booking charges in Europe: Websites must show the total price for a flight right from the outset, and not wait till the last screen before booking to display additional charges, the European Union's top court rul...
The Dutch data retention law will have its day in court on Feb. 18, when the District Court of the Hague hears a legal challenge to it filed by a broad coalition of organizations.
The settlement between Hewlett-Packard and shareholders of a lawsuit centering on the 2012 botched Autonomy acquisition hit a snag late Friday, when a federal judge rejected HP's proposal for being too broad, potentially releasing the company from po...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Airbnb guest suspected of stealing $35k from San Francisco home
- Nokia reaches deal to sell Here business to Audi, BMW Group and Daimler
- Indian government orders ISPs to block 857 porn websites
- DNS server attacks begin using BIND software flaw
- Fake Apple iOS crash reports prove tricky to remove
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW