A Linux kernel developer is suing VMware in Germany, alleging the company has not complied with copyright terms for using open-source software.
E-books must be subject to the full rate of value-added tax (VAT), and European Union countries may not extend tax exemptions for books to include e-books, the EU's highest court ruled Thursday, adding that it considers downloadable e-books to be ser...
Apple is in talks to settle a lawsuit filed by electric-car battery maker A123 Systems, which has charged the iPhone maker with poaching five of its employees to set up a new battery division.
A judge has approved a US$415 million settlement in a Silicon Valley employee hiring case, calling the amount "substantial" to settle claims that Apple, Google, Adobe Systems and Intel conspired not to hire each other's workers.
A federal judge has put the brakes on an investigation of Google in Mississippi, where the movie industry was accused of conspiring with the state's attorney general to revive the failed Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA).
Gaming enthusiasts have been griping for months that Nvidia's GeForce GTX 970 graphics chip doesn't operate up to snuff, and now someone has taken the company to court over it.
Apple has been sued by electric car battery maker A123 Systems for poaching five of its employees to help set up a large scale battery division.
There's now an easier way to discover whether the U.K. intelligence services illegally obtained your information from their U.S. colleagues -- but you'll have to tell a U.K. campaign group as well as the U.K. Government Communications Headquarters yo...
A preliminary sales ban on certain controller chips that SanDisk uses in its high-speed, solid-state ULLtraDIMM drives has been upheld by a U.S. appeals court. The court also ruled, however, that the company can sell existing products in stock that u...
The sharing of mass surveillance data between U.S. and U.K. intelligence services was unlawful before December 2014, but since then it has become legal, a U.K. tribunal has ruled.
A Turkish court has reportedly ordered Facebook to block access to pages that share material insulting the Prophet Muhammad, threatening to block access to the site in the whole country if it does not comply.
U.K. regulators have closed their investigation into Hewlett-Packard's botched acquisition of Autonomy, a British software company that HP has accused of inflating its value and of improper accounting.
It's last call for last-minute flight booking charges in Europe: Websites must show the total price for a flight right from the outset, and not wait till the last screen before booking to display additional charges, the European Union's top court rul...
The Dutch data retention law will have its day in court on Feb. 18, when the District Court of the Hague hears a legal challenge to it filed by a broad coalition of organizations.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!SA
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior Network EngineerWA
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC