A U.S. appeals court judge shredded the government's defense of an extensive National Security Agency program targeting the phone records of the nation's residents.
The U.S. National Security Agency's program to collect domestic telephone records in bulk was not authorized by Congress in the Patriot Act, an appeals court has ruled.
MacKeeper, a utility and security program for Apple computers, celebrated its fifth birthday in April. But its gift to U.S. consumers who bought the application may be a slice of a $2 million class-action settlement.
Five telecom trade groups and two broadband providers have asked the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to put a hold on net neutrality rules it recently approved.
Paul Ceglia, who for years has claimed to own 50 percent of Facebook, was denied a bid to revive his case against the company in a U.S. appeals court on Monday.
A court case that alleges Uber discriminates against blind passengers will be allowed to proceed despite an attempt by Uber to have it thrown out, a California judge ruled late Friday.
Broadband provider CenturyLink has joined the long list of ISPs and trade groups suing the U.S. Federal Communications Commission over its net neutrality rules.
A lawsuit filed in California against Uber Technologies by a woman who alleged she was raped by a driver while taking a trip in Delhi appears to be heading to mediation.
The rush is on to sue the U.S. Federal Communications Commission over its net neutrality rules, with three trade groups filing legal challenges Tuesday.
The U.K. government's mass surveillance practices will be challenged at the European Court of Human Rights.
A German data protection authority has ordered Google to change how it handles users' private data in the country by the end of the year.
The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration's logging of international phone calls made from the U.S. was illegal, pressure group Human Rights Watch has alleged in a lawsuit filed late Tuesday.
Uber Technologies has asked a California court to dismiss a civil lawsuit brought against it by a woman who alleges she was raped by an Uber driver while taking a trip in Delhi.
The Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) asked an appeals court on Tuesday to force the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to come up with privacy rules concerning drones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia