Twelve U.S. companies, including Internet service provider Level 3 Communications and BitTorrent, the company behind the popular peer-to-peer file-sharing protocol, have agreed to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that they falsely claimed...
The U.S. Supreme Court rejected an appeal from SAP of a US$391 million judgment given to Versata Software in a patent lawsuit the latter filed, but SAP is vowing to fight onward.
The founder of the Silk Road underground website has forfeited the site and thousands of bitcoins, worth around US$28 million at current rates, to the U.S. government.
Google lost a bid to block a privacy lawsuit in the U.K. over alleged unauthorized placement of cookies on devices running Apple's Safari browser when the U.K. High Court ruled on Thursday that the case falls within the scope of the country's jurisdi...
A U.S. appeals court has cleared the way for thousands of Silicon Valley workers to proceed as a group with a lawsuit alleging that technology companies including Google and Apple colluded to drive down employee compensation.
A U.S. appeals court has struck down the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
A former Oracle sales manager is suing the vendor, alleging he was fired shortly after complaining of discriminatory actions by his superior and other company officials.
The U.S. Supreme Court will hear a battle between TV broadcasters and Aereo, a startup that streams television over the Internet, as the final step in a case that could have broad implications for the future of online TV services.
Apple hasn't infringed on a disputed Motorola patent in its iPhone, an appeals court said Friday.
Facebook has been accused of intercepting private messages of its users to provide data to marketers, according to a class-action lawsuit filed in a federal court in California.
The American Civil Liberties Union will appeal a judge's decision to throw out the civil liberties group's lawsuit challenging U.S. National Security Agency surveillance.
A federal judge has ruled that the U.S. National Security Agency's bulk phone record metadata collection efforts are legal, turning aside a lawsuit the American Civil Liberties Union brought against the agency.
Italy's Supreme Court ended the prosecution of Google executives for allowing the posting of a video showing the bullying of a handicapped boy, three years after they were convicted of violating privacy laws.
Fortinet, one of the biggest computer security vendors, is suing rival Sophos alleging it poached senior staff in breach of an agreement signed when a Fortinet executive jumped ship to Sophos earlier this year.
Judge Richard Leon ripped into the U.S. Department of Justice and the National Security Agency in his Monday ruling that the NSA's controversial collection of U.S. telephone records may violate the U.S. Constitution.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- Spotify takes on Apple and Google with family plan
- How to go back to Windows 7 or 8 after an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- FTQuality ManagerACT
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCAmazon Web Services (AWS) IT SupportWA
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Coordinator-IT Application Software Implementation BckgNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW