Twelve U.S. companies, including Internet service provider Level 3 Communications and BitTorrent, the company behind the popular peer-to-peer file-sharing protocol, have agreed to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that they falsely claimed...
The U.S. Supreme Court rejected an appeal from SAP of a US$391 million judgment given to Versata Software in a patent lawsuit the latter filed, but SAP is vowing to fight onward.
The founder of the Silk Road underground website has forfeited the site and thousands of bitcoins, worth around US$28 million at current rates, to the U.S. government.
Google lost a bid to block a privacy lawsuit in the U.K. over alleged unauthorized placement of cookies on devices running Apple's Safari browser when the U.K. High Court ruled on Thursday that the case falls within the scope of the country's jurisdi...
A U.S. appeals court has cleared the way for thousands of Silicon Valley workers to proceed as a group with a lawsuit alleging that technology companies including Google and Apple colluded to drive down employee compensation.
A U.S. appeals court has struck down the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
A former Oracle sales manager is suing the vendor, alleging he was fired shortly after complaining of discriminatory actions by his superior and other company officials.
The U.S. Supreme Court will hear a battle between TV broadcasters and Aereo, a startup that streams television over the Internet, as the final step in a case that could have broad implications for the future of online TV services.
Apple hasn't infringed on a disputed Motorola patent in its iPhone, an appeals court said Friday.
Facebook has been accused of intercepting private messages of its users to provide data to marketers, according to a class-action lawsuit filed in a federal court in California.
The American Civil Liberties Union will appeal a judge's decision to throw out the civil liberties group's lawsuit challenging U.S. National Security Agency surveillance.
A federal judge has ruled that the U.S. National Security Agency's bulk phone record metadata collection efforts are legal, turning aside a lawsuit the American Civil Liberties Union brought against the agency.
Italy's Supreme Court ended the prosecution of Google executives for allowing the posting of a video showing the bullying of a handicapped boy, three years after they were convicted of violating privacy laws.
Fortinet, one of the biggest computer security vendors, is suing rival Sophos alleging it poached senior staff in breach of an agreement signed when a Fortinet executive jumped ship to Sophos earlier this year.
Judge Richard Leon ripped into the U.S. Department of Justice and the National Security Agency in his Monday ruling that the NSA's controversial collection of U.S. telephone records may violate the U.S. Constitution.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystSA
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant/ArchitectNSW
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Platform Developer/ArchitectNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- FTProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW