Twelve U.S. companies, including Internet service provider Level 3 Communications and BitTorrent, the company behind the popular peer-to-peer file-sharing protocol, have agreed to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that they falsely claimed...
The U.S. Supreme Court rejected an appeal from SAP of a US$391 million judgment given to Versata Software in a patent lawsuit the latter filed, but SAP is vowing to fight onward.
The founder of the Silk Road underground website has forfeited the site and thousands of bitcoins, worth around US$28 million at current rates, to the U.S. government.
Google lost a bid to block a privacy lawsuit in the U.K. over alleged unauthorized placement of cookies on devices running Apple's Safari browser when the U.K. High Court ruled on Thursday that the case falls within the scope of the country's jurisdi...
A U.S. appeals court has cleared the way for thousands of Silicon Valley workers to proceed as a group with a lawsuit alleging that technology companies including Google and Apple colluded to drive down employee compensation.
A U.S. appeals court has struck down the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
A former Oracle sales manager is suing the vendor, alleging he was fired shortly after complaining of discriminatory actions by his superior and other company officials.
The U.S. Supreme Court will hear a battle between TV broadcasters and Aereo, a startup that streams television over the Internet, as the final step in a case that could have broad implications for the future of online TV services.
Apple hasn't infringed on a disputed Motorola patent in its iPhone, an appeals court said Friday.
Facebook has been accused of intercepting private messages of its users to provide data to marketers, according to a class-action lawsuit filed in a federal court in California.
The American Civil Liberties Union will appeal a judge's decision to throw out the civil liberties group's lawsuit challenging U.S. National Security Agency surveillance.
A federal judge has ruled that the U.S. National Security Agency's bulk phone record metadata collection efforts are legal, turning aside a lawsuit the American Civil Liberties Union brought against the agency.
Italy's Supreme Court ended the prosecution of Google executives for allowing the posting of a video showing the bullying of a handicapped boy, three years after they were convicted of violating privacy laws.
Fortinet, one of the biggest computer security vendors, is suing rival Sophos alleging it poached senior staff in breach of an agreement signed when a Fortinet executive jumped ship to Sophos earlier this year.
Judge Richard Leon ripped into the U.S. Department of Justice and the National Security Agency in his Monday ruling that the NSA's controversial collection of U.S. telephone records may violate the U.S. Constitution.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Reporting Project OfficerACT
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW