The U.S Federal Bureau of Investigation should make public a legal opinion it used to justify a past telephone records surveillance program because other agencies may still be relying on the document for surveillance justifications, the Electronic Fr...
Nokia has asked a court in Delhi to revoke a freeze on its factory in India over a tax dispute, ahead of the proposed acquisition by Microsoft of its handset business.
The owners of an Atlanta company have agreed to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that they crammed US$10 million worth of charges onto mobile phone users' bills without their permission.
A New York-based online gaming company has settled a civil complaint that it secretly installed bitcoin-mining code on its subscribers' computers, netting more than US$3,700 worth of virtual currency.
A U.S. judge has shut down an online business listing operation that allegedly bilked more than US$14 million from U.S. small businesses and churches.
Google has reached a US$17 million settlement with 37 U.S. states and the District of Columbia over its unauthorized placement of cookies on devices running Apple's Safari browser, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said Monday.
A U.S. judge has thrown out a long-standing copyright infringement case brought against Google by the Authors Guild, saying the company's book-scanning project provides significant benefits to the public.
While the impact of Apple's iPhone is obvious to anyone who follows the tech industry, attorneys Wednesday took a California jury back to the phone's 2007 unveiling to remind them just how important the device was, as Apple and Samsung began arguing ...
A French court has ordered Google to block from its search results pictures of former Formula One motor racing president Max Mosley participating in a sado-masochistic sex party with five women.
A coalition of defense lawyers, privacy advocates and journalists has sued the Dutch government over its collaboration and exchange of data with the U.S. National Security Agency and other foreign intelligence services.
The battle between Apple and Samsung over smartphone design returns to a Silicon Valley courtroom next week as the companies fight over how much Samsung should pay for infringement of five Apple patents in 13 of its smartphones.
Third-party software support provider Rimini Street is moving ahead with its expected plans for an initial public offering, even as it awaits a showdown in court with Oracle.
Marin County, California, has begun the search for new ERP (enterprise resource planning) software to replace a troubled SAP implementation that generated an ugly legal battle between the county, SAP and systems integrator Deloitte.
Goldman Sachs must pay the legal fees of a software engineer facing New York state charges that he allegedly stole the firm's proprietary source code, a federal judge ruled.
A court in New York has upheld an arbitration award requiring Yahoo not to delay the roll out of Bing services in Taiwan and Hong Kong under a 2009 agreement.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 2 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 3 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Legal trouble in wearables business: Jawbone sues Fitbit
- Lenovo shows smartphone that lets users interact with projected content
- Apache Cordova fixes flaw that could cause apps to crash
- Wi-Fi access point scans can betray a person's location
- Lenovo's new Windows 10 tablet to arrive in August
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW