The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
After almost a decade of litigation, Google scored a victory last week over the Authors Guild, which had sued the company for copyright infringement over its Google Books search engine. But a few important chapters in the legal saga have yet to be wr...
A U.S. judge's ruling Wednesday that Apple violated antitrust laws in its dealings with book publishers may limit the ways in which the company strikes deals in other industries going forward.
Some of the most memorable IT-related quotes were uttered in courtrooms this year, which involved a steady stream of legal challenges about intellectual property. In no particular order, these are some of the comments that stuck with us as 2012 winds...
Sure, plenty of enterprise software projects go just fine and end up giving customers all the things vendors promise: lower operating costs, streamlined operations and happier users.
Hewlett-Packard's bombshell revelation that it would take a US$8.8 billion non-cash writedown after allegedly discovering major accounting fraud related to its Autonomy business unit has rocked the tech world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTSecurity ExpertACT