The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
After almost a decade of litigation, Google scored a victory last week over the Authors Guild, which had sued the company for copyright infringement over its Google Books search engine. But a few important chapters in the legal saga have yet to be wr...
A U.S. judge's ruling Wednesday that Apple violated antitrust laws in its dealings with book publishers may limit the ways in which the company strikes deals in other industries going forward.
Some of the most memorable IT-related quotes were uttered in courtrooms this year, which involved a steady stream of legal challenges about intellectual property. In no particular order, these are some of the comments that stuck with us as 2012 winds...
Sure, plenty of enterprise software projects go just fine and end up giving customers all the things vendors promise: lower operating costs, streamlined operations and happier users.
Hewlett-Packard's bombshell revelation that it would take a US$8.8 billion non-cash writedown after allegedly discovering major accounting fraud related to its Autonomy business unit has rocked the tech world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW