EMC will buy network-attached storage (NAS) vendor, Isilon Systems, for about $US2.25 billion. Both companies' boards have approved the deal, which is expected to be finalized later this year.
Word of slowing growth from Cisco put the brakes on the tech rally in the markets, but Lenovo results and forecasts for the mobile, online and consumer electronics markets suggest that IT's recovery from the recession still has legs.
One of the best parts of our job is looking at hundreds of products every year. Many perform well, some are silly, and a select group rises above the pack. Here are the hardware, software, services, sites, and apps that we decided - after much discus...
Cisco plans to pay a dividend to shareholders for the first time in its history.
Network-1 Security Solutions, an acquirer and licensor of intellectual property, says it has settled its Power-over-Ethernet patent infringement case against Cisco and five other companies.
Cisco got into the tablet market Wednesday by launching its Cisco Cius, a mobile tablet computer that is specifically designed for enterprise users.
Cisco Systems is turning its small-business storage platforms into multipurpose devices with several features that might make easy additions to an IT architecture on a budget.
Cisco Systems today announced the launch of Cisco Smart Storage, its first line of networked-attached desktop storage devices aimed at businesses with fewer than 100 employees.
While Apple's iPad, a device belonging to the ultra-mobile device (UMD) category, is all the rage among consumers, enterprise suppliers are already preparing it for business use, even though UMDs add even more support and control complexity for IT ma...
Cisco is looking to take popular social networking tools and tricks and bend and meld them into a platform that's focused on business.
Three years after being sued by Cisco Systems for giving its iPhone the same name as a Cisco product, Apple has taken another page from the Cisco playbook, renaming its iPhone operating system, iOS.
Meru Networks is adding new features to its enterprise Wi-Fi diagnostics, monitoring and security software, along with a new radio frequency scanner for spectrum analysis. The goal is to improve wireless reliability to the point where it can work as ...
Cisco this week is unveiling a switch and a router designed to help utilities construct IP-based infrastructures for power delivery, monitoring and control.
Cisco Tuesday said it intends to acquire privately held Moto Development Group, a product design consulting firm that helped develop Cisco's Flip video camera. Moto, not to be confused with Motorola (which sometimes is referred to by the nickname Mot...
Cisco Systems emerged from the effects of the global economic downturn in its fiscal third quarter ended May 1, posting what Chairman and CEO John Chambers said was probably the company's best quarter ever.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Twitter rolls out night mode in its iOS app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW