Cisco gets down to business with its Cius business tablet that will let you perform video conferencing and is optimized for apps such as WebEx Meeting Center.
Cisco, Microsoft, IBM: They all started somewhere. Take this quiz to see how well you know the humble origins of today's tech titans
Technology vendors have often been on the cutting-edge of technology innovation, but the same can't always be said of their design. Manufacturers have more often been concerned about what's inside the box, devoting less time and resources to the look...
Network thoroughbred Cisco jumps into the blade server market. Server stallion HP adds security blades to its ProCurve switches. IBM teams up with Brocade. Oracle buys Sun. And everybody courts that prize filly VMware.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA