Flip MinoHD 8GB review: an HD pocket camcorder for bloggers and casual shooters
Linksys E2000 review: an inexpensive dual-band wireless router with Gigabit Ethernet
The Flip SlideHD handheld video camera sacrifices its pocket-friendly size for features that include touchscreen navigation, increased storage and video-viewing capabilities
cisco in pictures
Outgoing and incoming Cisco CEOs John Chambers and Chuck Robbins weren’t the only attractions at the annual Cisco event in San Diego this week.
Cisco CEO, John Chambers, has rubbed elbows with many business, political and entertainment VIPs during his 20 years at the helm
The most important cloud acquisitions this year have one thing in common: OpenStack.
This year, Cisco recognizes the 25th anniversary of its Networkers user conference. To put this run in perspective, here's a timeline of Cisco-specific events interspersed with world, national, cultural and technology milestones that occurred over this period.
Cisco Systems plans to acquire Internet of Things platform company, Jasper Technologies, for more than $US1.4 billion, giving the networking giant an even larger role in enterprises' growing use of IoT.
Cisco Systems has launched an internal code review following Juniper's disclosure last week of unauthorised spying code found in its enterprise firewall products.
Cisco Systems is reinventing its collaboration tools from the bottom up, turning the lowly Spark text-messaging app into a cloud-based platform that includes videoconferencing and the core features of an enterprise phone system.
Cisco is working to build the confidence of prospective customers in its products, two years after the NSA spying disclosures seeded doubt, particularly in China.
Ericsson and Cisco Systems are partnering to develop and sell next-generation networks -- Ericsson because it's cheaper than buying in or building the equipment itself, and Cisco because it's quicker than buying Ericsson.
Enterprise IT vendors didn't have much to say about commercial drones just 18 months ago, but now Cisco, AT&T, Verizon and others are making their moves.
Cisco gets down to business with its Cius business tablet that will let you perform video conferencing and is optimized for apps such as WebEx Meeting Center.
Cisco, Microsoft, IBM: They all started somewhere. Take this quiz to see how well you know the humble origins of today's tech titans
Technology vendors have often been on the cutting-edge of technology innovation, but the same can't always be said of their design. Manufacturers have more often been concerned about what's inside the box, devoting less time and resources to the look...
Network thoroughbred Cisco jumps into the blade server market. Server stallion HP adds security blades to its ProCurve switches. IBM teams up with Brocade. Oracle buys Sun. And everybody courts that prize filly VMware.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCProject Manager CCTVNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Citrix & VMWareNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia