AT&T will expand its Business Exchange collaboration service by adding Polycom back-end infrastructure to complement the Cisco Systems technology it's been using for several years.
Cisco Systems has been sued in a federal court by East Carolina University (ECU) for the "Tomorrow Starts Here" tagline it adopted in December.
As TVs get higher resolution and bigger displays, while getting cheaper over time, cable operators may be able to cover an entire wall of your home with a screen that includes two full-size TV shows plus weather, upcoming show information, a social m...
Cisco Systems plans to release a new patch for a vulnerability in its VoIP phones after the first patch did not fix the problem, which could allow an attacker to eavesdrop on conversations.
Home automation is finally moving forward under the power of smartphones and tablets, judging from developments coming to light this week around International CES.
Cisco Systems and NXP Semiconductors have both invested in connected car equipment vendor Cohda Wireless, as they look to make the Internet of things a reality and take a piece of a quickly growing market.
Growth in the storage market slowed down during the third quarter, but vendors such as Hitachi, EMC and Fujitsu still had a good three months thanks in part to sales of high-end systems.
Cisco Systems plans to expand its services business over the next several years, seeing a more important role for itself in a world of connected machines and devices.
These days, Cisco network administrators are a nation divided.
Cisco intends to acquire Meraki, a vendor of technology for cloud based management of wireless LAN, security appliances, and mobile devices for $US1.2 billion in cash and retention-based incentives.
Cisco Systems and Qualcomm are putting their considerable wireless weight behind a system to make it easier for retail stores and other venues to offer information to visitors over Wi-Fi.
The U.S. and China are likely to resolve the conflict over potential security threats from Huawei Technologies' network equipment without a trade war, Cisco Systems chairman and CEO John Chambers said on Tuesday.
Cisco Systems plans to build small cellular base stations, building upon its fast-growing business in Wi-Fi base stations for mobile operator networks, Chairman and CEO John Chambers said on Tuesday.
Cisco Systems posted higher revenue and profit in its fiscal first quarter despite weak orders in Europe, as results in the U.S. were strong, the networking company reported on Tuesday.
Cisco Systems has warned customers about critical vulnerabilities in the Sophos antivirus engine included in its Cisco IronPort email and Web security appliances.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW