A U.S. Senate committee has voted to approve a bill aimed at curbing abusive lawsuits by so-called patent trolls.
A U.S. Senate committee has approved legislation that would give more privacy protection from government surveillance for data stored in the cloud.
A U.S. Senate committee has voted to approve legislation that would give the public new privacy protections from government searches of email and documents stored in the cloud.
The chairman of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee has not reversed course on email privacy and has not proposed to give U.S. agencies access to email and other electronic communications without search warrants, despite a news report to the contrary...
Michael Copps, a longtime member of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission, will resign effective Jan. 1, or earlier, depending on Senate action, he announced Tuesday.
Several Republicans in the U.S. Congress who voted this year to overturn net neutrality rules -- with most opponents arguing the rules would create the first-ever regulation of the Internet -- have now signed on to sponsor one of two bills that would...
A group of U.S. senators pledged Tuesday to open up the country's borders to high-skill immigrants, with lawmakers arguing that the U.S. is turning away some of the world's smartest people.
The U.S. Congress needs to rewrite a law governing law enforcement access to mobile-phone data, e-mail messages and other electronic communications to reflect changes in technology, including a growing reliance on cloud computing, several senators sa...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC