Optus is offering its Optus PrePaid Mobile customers bonus data for those that connect to My Prepaid Ultimate and recharge with either $30 or $40. This offer runs until May 1.
Apple has called for a voluntary recall of AC wall plug adapters designed for use in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Europe, New Zealand and South Korea, after 12 incidents across the globe.
Cisco is working to build the confidence of prospective customers in its products, two years after the NSA spying disclosures seeded doubt, particularly in China.
Cisco is tying with a Chinese partner for joint development and better access to the local market, according to a newspaper report.
More firsts are being added to Oppo’s portfolio following the global launch for the Oppo R5 and the Oppo N3. Media rushed the stage to capture photos of the smartphones at the launch event in Singapore.
Some iPhones never die: they go to a four-story electronics mall in Shenzen, where stacks of them are sold every day.
Oppo Mobile launched in Sydney on September 2 and already has ambitions to be “known as a leader in manufacture”.
China is threatening to block companies from selling IT products in the nation if they fail to pass a new "cybersecurity vetting system" meant to weed out secret spying and surveillance activities.
China's data privacy protection has long been considered one of the world's weakest. But the government's proposed data security guidelines may go too far in the opposite direction.
China shut down more than 130,000 illegal Internet cafes in the country over a six year period, as part of crackdown to control the market, according to a new Chinese government report.
Google may have shutdown its China-based search engine months ago, but the U.S. company is still keen on providing new web services for users in the country.
Google's struggles to operate its search engine in China worsened after a high-ranking Chinese official Googled himself only to find "results critical of him," according to a new cable> released by WikiLeaks on Saturday.
The European Commission is considering opening a second enquiry to investigate if China is illegally subsidizing tech companies that produce wireless modems.
Lenovo is "lucky" that Apple CEO Steve Jobs isn't focused on the Chinese market, according to reported comments by Lenovo's chairman.
After five days of waiting, Google is still in the dark about whether the company's operating license in China will be renewed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Supply ChainVIC
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia