Optus is offering its Optus PrePaid Mobile customers bonus data for those that connect to My Prepaid Ultimate and recharge with either $30 or $40. This offer runs until May 1.
Apple has called for a voluntary recall of AC wall plug adapters designed for use in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Europe, New Zealand and South Korea, after 12 incidents across the globe.
Cisco is working to build the confidence of prospective customers in its products, two years after the NSA spying disclosures seeded doubt, particularly in China.
Cisco is tying with a Chinese partner for joint development and better access to the local market, according to a newspaper report.
More firsts are being added to Oppo’s portfolio following the global launch for the Oppo R5 and the Oppo N3. Media rushed the stage to capture photos of the smartphones at the launch event in Singapore.
Some iPhones never die: they go to a four-story electronics mall in Shenzen, where stacks of them are sold every day.
Oppo Mobile launched in Sydney on September 2 and already has ambitions to be “known as a leader in manufacture”.
China is threatening to block companies from selling IT products in the nation if they fail to pass a new "cybersecurity vetting system" meant to weed out secret spying and surveillance activities.
China's data privacy protection has long been considered one of the world's weakest. But the government's proposed data security guidelines may go too far in the opposite direction.
China shut down more than 130,000 illegal Internet cafes in the country over a six year period, as part of crackdown to control the market, according to a new Chinese government report.
Google may have shutdown its China-based search engine months ago, but the U.S. company is still keen on providing new web services for users in the country.
Google's struggles to operate its search engine in China worsened after a high-ranking Chinese official Googled himself only to find "results critical of him," according to a new cable> released by WikiLeaks on Saturday.
The European Commission is considering opening a second enquiry to investigate if China is illegally subsidizing tech companies that produce wireless modems.
Lenovo is "lucky" that Apple CEO Steve Jobs isn't focused on the Chinese market, according to reported comments by Lenovo's chairman.
After five days of waiting, Google is still in the dark about whether the company's operating license in China will be renewed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDesktop Support (Contract Renewable)Asia
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCProject Manager XPLANNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW