Optus is offering its Optus PrePaid Mobile customers bonus data for those that connect to My Prepaid Ultimate and recharge with either $30 or $40. This offer runs until May 1.
Apple has called for a voluntary recall of AC wall plug adapters designed for use in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Europe, New Zealand and South Korea, after 12 incidents across the globe.
Cisco is working to build the confidence of prospective customers in its products, two years after the NSA spying disclosures seeded doubt, particularly in China.
Cisco is tying with a Chinese partner for joint development and better access to the local market, according to a newspaper report.
More firsts are being added to Oppo’s portfolio following the global launch for the Oppo R5 and the Oppo N3. Media rushed the stage to capture photos of the smartphones at the launch event in Singapore.
Some iPhones never die: they go to a four-story electronics mall in Shenzen, where stacks of them are sold every day.
Oppo Mobile launched in Sydney on September 2 and already has ambitions to be “known as a leader in manufacture”.
China is threatening to block companies from selling IT products in the nation if they fail to pass a new "cybersecurity vetting system" meant to weed out secret spying and surveillance activities.
China's data privacy protection has long been considered one of the world's weakest. But the government's proposed data security guidelines may go too far in the opposite direction.
China shut down more than 130,000 illegal Internet cafes in the country over a six year period, as part of crackdown to control the market, according to a new Chinese government report.
Google may have shutdown its China-based search engine months ago, but the U.S. company is still keen on providing new web services for users in the country.
Google's struggles to operate its search engine in China worsened after a high-ranking Chinese official Googled himself only to find "results critical of him," according to a new cable> released by WikiLeaks on Saturday.
The European Commission is considering opening a second enquiry to investigate if China is illegally subsidizing tech companies that produce wireless modems.
Lenovo is "lucky" that Apple CEO Steve Jobs isn't focused on the Chinese market, according to reported comments by Lenovo's chairman.
After five days of waiting, Google is still in the dark about whether the company's operating license in China will be renewed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA