IT security firm, Check Point, has published a report identifying network security vulnerabilities with EZCast, an HDMI dongle-based TV streamer that converts non-connected TVs into smart TVs.
Amazon wants you to push its buttons...HP sues former execs for $5 billion...Belgians say Facebook is flouting laws... and more tech news.
For the past two years, a cyberespionage group that likely operates from Lebanon has hacked into hundreds of defense contractors, telecommunications operators, media groups and educational organizations from at least 10 countries.
A serious vulnerability in an embedded Web server used by many router models from different manufacturers allows remote attackers to take control of affected devices over the Internet.
Hackers could have had an inside track on unpatched flaws in major software projects because of a critical vulnerability in Bugzilla, a system that many developers use to track and discuss bugs in their code.
Specialized servers used by many ISPs to manage routers and other gateway devices provisioned to their customers are accessible from the Internet and can easily be taken over by attackers, researchers warn.
Turktrust, the Turkish certificate authority (CA) responsible for issuing an intermediate CA certificate that was later used to generate an unauthorized certificate for google.com, claims that the bad Google certificate was not used for dishonest pur...
Check Point is introducing four applications for its a la carte security platform that allows customers to create tailored security appliances on off-the-shelf hardware.
Intellectual Ventures, a patent portfolio developer and broker started by former Microsoft CTO Nathan Myhrvold, has filed patent lawsuits against nine tech companies, including Symantec, McAfee and Hynix Semiconductor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCProducts and Markets Business AnalystNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- FTProject Support OfficerWA
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- CCBilling Assistant / AdministrationACT
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA