The average smartphone user checks their phone about 150 times per day. A lot of what they are checking for could be on their wrist.
Apple's rivals have lost headway in convincing American consumers to pick their tablets over the iPad, a market researcher said today.
More than one-in-four iPhone owners now using AT&T will switch to Verizon, a U.S. consumer survey said today.
The number of corporations arming workers with tablets will double early this year, a research firm said last month, citing its recent survey of 1,641 IT buyers.
The number of corporations arming workers with tablets will double early next year, a research firm said today, citing its recent survey of more than 1,600 IT buyers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- U.S.-Cuba breakthrough is no slam dunk for Internet
- Amazon promises one-hour delivery in Manhattan, more locations on the way
- LG readies webOS TVs with better performance, 4K content
- Microsoft kills EU browser choice screen
- Holden Commodore SS review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.