Critics of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched deployment of HealthCare.gov can point to a series of management mistakes, but many observers point to a more systematic problem with government IT contracts.
HealthCare.gov, the malfunctioning insurance-shopping website at the heart of the controversial Obamacare program, should be running smoothly for the vast majority of users by the end of November, about two months after its launch, officials said.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services took too little time testing how the many components of the troubled HealthCare.gov worked together before rolling out the insurance marketplace, contractors involved in the project said Thursday.
More than a month after it went live, a couple of large questions remain about the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched launch of HealthCare.gov.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer, Renewable ContractAsia
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCPMO SupportQLD
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer | DC Relocation |VoIP Refresh | CCNA | CCNPNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC