Critics of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched deployment of HealthCare.gov can point to a series of management mistakes, but many observers point to a more systematic problem with government IT contracts.
HealthCare.gov, the malfunctioning insurance-shopping website at the heart of the controversial Obamacare program, should be running smoothly for the vast majority of users by the end of November, about two months after its launch, officials said.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services took too little time testing how the many components of the troubled HealthCare.gov worked together before rolling out the insurance marketplace, contractors involved in the project said Thursday.
More than a month after it went live, a couple of large questions remain about the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched launch of HealthCare.gov.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCWeb Content EditorQLD
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- FTGateway ManagerACT