Nvidia has shown off its new Tegra K1 graphics processor, which packs 192 GPU cores onto a single chip and promises to bring console-class graphics to smartphones and tablets.
An elaborate crop circle that appeared last week in a grain field in California was a stunt by chip-maker Nvidia.
Ever wanted to control your Crock-Pot with a phone?
If you often find yourself clenching things when you get frustrated, a new fitness gadget could turn your penchant for squeezing into better health and maybe even a few lost pounds.
Drone-maker Parrot debuted two new toy drones ahead of the International CES Sunday night.
Forget a Roku streaming video box: this year the company is building its famous video streaming service directly into televisions.
Hewlett-Packard believes the future of laptops lies in the form of "converged" devices like the Pro X2 410 hybrid, which is a tablet bundled with a detachable keyboard.
Hewlett-Packard has passed on the "one-size-fits-all" Chrome OS and loaded the more customizable Android 4.3 on its new Slate 21 Pro all-in-one.
Chevrolet will offer owners of its new 2015 Corvette Stingray a high-tech system that's something of a cross between a dash-cam and a flight data recorder.
New chips that blur the line between computer memory and storage are starting to move beyond niche applications and could change how we use PCs, an industry analyst said Sunday.
Apple's iPhone and iPad users will now be able to add 1TB of external storage with LaCie's new Fuel wireless hard drive.
Samsung is making a play for the "connected home" with a new service that will let people control things as varied as their refrigerator, TV and heating system via a single smartphone app.
Lower pricing hasn't stopped Lenovo from adding a gaggle of new features and innovations to its latest hybrid laptops and tablets.
Lenovo is going beyond smartphones and tablets with Android, putting the operating system in a unique 28-inch 4K smart monitor and a new 19.5-inch all-in-one PC.
Lenovo wants to bring 4K to the masses with the aggressively priced US$799 ThinkVision 2840m monitor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC