Nvidia has shown off its new Tegra K1 graphics processor, which packs 192 GPU cores onto a single chip and promises to bring console-class graphics to smartphones and tablets.
An elaborate crop circle that appeared last week in a grain field in California was a stunt by chip-maker Nvidia.
Ever wanted to control your Crock-Pot with a phone?
If you often find yourself clenching things when you get frustrated, a new fitness gadget could turn your penchant for squeezing into better health and maybe even a few lost pounds.
Drone-maker Parrot debuted two new toy drones ahead of the International CES Sunday night.
Forget a Roku streaming video box: this year the company is building its famous video streaming service directly into televisions.
Hewlett-Packard believes the future of laptops lies in the form of "converged" devices like the Pro X2 410 hybrid, which is a tablet bundled with a detachable keyboard.
Hewlett-Packard has passed on the "one-size-fits-all" Chrome OS and loaded the more customizable Android 4.3 on its new Slate 21 Pro all-in-one.
Chevrolet will offer owners of its new 2015 Corvette Stingray a high-tech system that's something of a cross between a dash-cam and a flight data recorder.
New chips that blur the line between computer memory and storage are starting to move beyond niche applications and could change how we use PCs, an industry analyst said Sunday.
Apple's iPhone and iPad users will now be able to add 1TB of external storage with LaCie's new Fuel wireless hard drive.
Samsung is making a play for the "connected home" with a new service that will let people control things as varied as their refrigerator, TV and heating system via a single smartphone app.
Lower pricing hasn't stopped Lenovo from adding a gaggle of new features and innovations to its latest hybrid laptops and tablets.
Lenovo is going beyond smartphones and tablets with Android, putting the operating system in a unique 28-inch 4K smart monitor and a new 19.5-inch all-in-one PC.
Lenovo wants to bring 4K to the masses with the aggressively priced US$799 ThinkVision 2840m monitor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW