Acer is supersizing chromebooks, offering the world's first Chrome OS laptop with a 15.6-inch screen.
Samsung is trying to smash the status quo in PCs with a new all-in-one desktop computer that has a curved screen.
Advanced Micro Devices wants its chips in more laptops, and is devising a new strategy to reverse a free fall it has endured in the PC market over the last few years.
Cars that can park themselves, cycle helmets that can communicate to avoid collisions and the coming battle between Apple's CarPlay and Google's Android Auto will all be hot topics at International CES in January.
LG Electronics' upcoming smart TVs will run an upgraded version of webOS that promises better performance and more customization.
With BMW's Remote Valet Parking Assistant may you never have to set foot in a parking garage again: The car should find a place to park on its own. The feature can be controlled from a smartwatch and will be demonstrated at the International CES trad...
You pull into your driveway, put your car in park, and close the garage. At this point, you fumble for your keys, feel along the wall for the light switches, and adjust the thermostat--but what if your door unlocked, lights turned on, and the house w...
Tablets are getting bigger screens, moving into cars, and dual-booting Windows and Android at this year's International CES show as tech vendors give a glimpse into the gadget's future.
Chris Boyle was surfing with friends in the Dominican Republic a few years ago when came up with the idea for the Soloshot, a robotic camera that tracks your every more from about a mile away.
Vendors showed many wearable devices at the International CES expo, but the next big thing may just come from an enthusiast's garage.
Intel has completed work on a 64-bit version of Android OS for x86 smartphones, and the software will be ready to load on handsets with its upcoming Atom 64-bit chip code-named Merrifield.
If you aren't already deluged with information from your email, social media, and websites, how would you feel if your appliances and gizmos start sending you messages?
The International CES might never have seen so many connected devices in its history. Never mind phones and tablets, everything from cooking pots to cars and fitness bands now connect to the Internet and broadcast information.
Cool, intelligent car? Check. Controller wristwatch? Check. Now all you need is the leather jacket and 1980s perm to be Michael Knight.
Wireless users in the U.S. could gain new blocks of unlicensed wireless spectrum as several high-profile auctions are completed over the next 18 months, the chairman of the Federal Communications Commission said on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- Spotify takes on Apple and Google with family plan
- How to go back to Windows 7 or 8 after an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 160517/AP/995Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCLead Business Analyst - multiple rolesVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer, Renewable ContractAsia
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCSolution Architect (security domain)VIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA