Lenovo has masterminded a string of new selfie features in its new Vibe X2 Pro smartphone for aficionados who want to look sharper in self-shot pictures.
Charging a tablet could be as simple as placing it on a kitchen countertop, desk or table at a cafe. Then you can bid adieu to your charging cable.
Sharp is quadrupling the number of Ultra HD television sets it sells, raising its bet that consumers will want the TVs despite the lack of a large amount of content.
LG's new GFlex 2 smartphone is built in the spirit of flip handsets, with curvy contours to make chatting on the phone more convenient.
It's becoming easier to buy 4K TVs, but content available at that resolution is still rare. While LG is making a big splash with new 4K OLED TVs, it is also trying to solve the content problem so the TVs are worth the price.
3D cameras, 4K graphics and biometric log-ins: that's what Intel's latest fifth-generation Core chips will bring to laptops that will start shipping this month. Laptops will also be thinner, faster and offer longer battery life.
They waited for "one last thing" at Nvidia's press conference, but it never came.
Laptop battery life and graphics will get a serious boost with Intel's new Core processors, reaching PCs this month following a long delay.
SanDisk has launched a new version of its small USB stick that can help transfer pictures, video and other files between computers and smartphones.
Hewlett-Packard is launching an assault on low-cost Chrome desktops with an inexpensive Stream mini-PC running Windows 8.1.
Move over, Tegra K1, you're already obsolete. At a Sunday night press conference, Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang launched a new mobile superchip, the Tegra X1. If Nvidia has its way, the X1 will be the graphics and artificial intelligence engine for the c...
Holographic imaging meets virtual reality in HP's futuristic Zvr display, which bring new levels of 3D interactivity not yet seen in monitors.
Nvidia is betting that its new "mobile super chip" will help achieve truly self-driving cars, reflecting a new direction for the company from its traditional market in mobile devices.
Having trouble keeping your plants alive? Well, some new tech unveiled in the run-up to this year's International CES show promises to do some of the job for you, including watering them.
Thinner, lighter, faster ... expensive: Here come Lenovo's new ThinkPads, which also have longer battery life.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCChange LeadACT
- CCProgram Support CoordinatorQLD
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst - eCommerce PaymentsVIC
- CCTest Execution ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTSolution Architect - Capacity ManagementVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCService Desk OperatorACT