Sony's CEO finally broke his weeks-long silence on the hack of Sony Pictures Entertainment, saying he's proud of its staff and partners for standing up to "extortionist efforts of criminals" and for getting "The Interview" to audiences.
HTC's focus on photography and taking more smashing pictures continues with its newest flagship Desire 826 smartphone, which the company promises will make fleeting memories in life spectacular.
They don’t make a lot of headlines, but the tiny sensors that track movement, orientation and pressure are the quiet heroes of the International CES.
ZTE sees big promise in the U.S. prepaid handset market, and is releasing a 6-inch smartphone with high-end specs, all for US$200 when bought without a contract.
For many people, smartphones have replaced portable music players as the way to listen to music on the go, but for high-end audio there's still the Walkman, and Sony will preview the latest version on Monday at CES in Las Vegas.
The battle for the bragging rights to the world's thinnest TV is always something that comes to the fore at the Consumer Electronics Show, and this year Sony says it has come away with winner with three big-screen sets that are as thin as a few coins...
Sony will soon launch the cheapest camcorder yet that can capture images at four times the resolution of high-definition video.
Asus took a jab at the MacBook Air and iPad with three new PC convertibles it claims offer better design and performance. Unfortunately, the products fall a tad short of offering the premium feel found in competing Apple devices.
Light bulbs equipped with Wi-Fi could soon lower your electric bills and do even more -- like scaring away burglars.
It took longer than expected, but Samsung is finally expanding its product line to external solid-state drives with its new range of Portable SSD T1 products.
Asus has updated its popular Zenfone with two new models, including one for photography enthusiasts with a 3X optical zoom and controls for setting ISO, white balance and shutter speed.
Car buyers look for the best deals, not the best in-vehicle operating systems. At CES, though, show goers will be able to view a concept Cadillac car loaded with Android 5.0 and technological bells and whistles that could make driving safer and more ...
The new ultra-thin Transformer Book Chi convertibles are a better option than Apple's Macbook Air and iPad Air, according to Asus, which will start shipping the hybrid tablet-laptops next month.
Lenovo's new Yoga Tablet 2 could kill the stylus and make pens and pencils trendy again.
Battery life is a challenge in wearables, but Lenovo is claiming that its new fitness band can remain on for seven days without a recharge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
- Best Buy has knocked $50 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
- Finsix Dart-C charger review: Tiny, powerful, and worth the expense
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCUser ResearchNSW
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- FTTester AnalystACT
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- CCSenior Devops EngineerVIC
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerNSW
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCMaster Data Analyst - SAPNSW
- FTProject Manager- RiskSA
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Content MigrationVIC
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- TPSAS DeveloperWA
- TPSenior .NET Developer (Angular or React)NSW