NVidia is taking video games into the cloud with a new rack server optimized for computer graphics.
Hewlett-Packard has priced its new Pavilion Touchsmart Sleekbook laptop at US$699, claiming it's the most affordable device in its category.
Corning has developed a new version of its Gorilla Glass for smartphones and tablets that it says will result in 40 per cent fewer scratches and appear in devices later this year.
Mobile phones can become office VoIP phones with the Invoxia 610, a device that Invoxia will be demonstrating at the International CES this week.
SanDisk is kicking off the new year with two new solid-state disk drives (SSDs) that should bring performance boosts for PC users.
A new Blu-ray Disc promises to keep data fresh long after it might have decayed on other discs.
Panasonic has joined the Smart TV Alliance, a project started by LG last year to create a common platform for developing connected TV applications.
Japan's public broadcaster says it could begin transmissions in a format with 16 times the resolution of today's high-definition television in 2016.
Move over, big-screen TVs, cell phones and tablets, because cars might steal the show at next week's International CES.
An Android tablet that can receive both conventional and mobile digital TV transmissions will be among the gadgets unveiled at next week's International CES in Las Vegas.
Qualcomm Atheros is rolling out StreamBoost, a technology that will be used in Wi-Fi routers and gateways to improve the performance of movies and games streamed over wireless home networks.
The annual Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas gets under way this weekend with big announcements from gadget makers keen to wow and convince us they have the next big thing. But it's worth remembering that some of the promises and predictions mad...
Broadcom thinks it can make NFC a common smartphone feature by offering it in a chip with other wireless technologies, even if making payments with the technology doesn't catch on for years.
Fujitsu demoed its next-generation tablet at the Consumer Electronics Show. It came as no surprise, as the company has long been a player in highly mobile and slate-style products--especially ones aimed at corporate and vertical markets in previous p...
AMD GPU stalwart Sapphire has announced it is building a range of Intel motherboards. The Intel products are all being made by Sapphire in Taiwain, and will be available direct from the company.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCMid-level .NET Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager - Scrum MasterNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperACT
- CCPMO Quality Officer - Major NSW GovernmentNSW
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedNSW
- CCApplication Support Lead/ ManagerNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW