NVidia is taking video games into the cloud with a new rack server optimized for computer graphics.
Hewlett-Packard has priced its new Pavilion Touchsmart Sleekbook laptop at US$699, claiming it's the most affordable device in its category.
Corning has developed a new version of its Gorilla Glass for smartphones and tablets that it says will result in 40 per cent fewer scratches and appear in devices later this year.
Mobile phones can become office VoIP phones with the Invoxia 610, a device that Invoxia will be demonstrating at the International CES this week.
SanDisk is kicking off the new year with two new solid-state disk drives (SSDs) that should bring performance boosts for PC users.
A new Blu-ray Disc promises to keep data fresh long after it might have decayed on other discs.
Panasonic has joined the Smart TV Alliance, a project started by LG last year to create a common platform for developing connected TV applications.
Japan's public broadcaster says it could begin transmissions in a format with 16 times the resolution of today's high-definition television in 2016.
Move over, big-screen TVs, cell phones and tablets, because cars might steal the show at next week's International CES.
An Android tablet that can receive both conventional and mobile digital TV transmissions will be among the gadgets unveiled at next week's International CES in Las Vegas.
Qualcomm Atheros is rolling out StreamBoost, a technology that will be used in Wi-Fi routers and gateways to improve the performance of movies and games streamed over wireless home networks.
The annual Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas gets under way this weekend with big announcements from gadget makers keen to wow and convince us they have the next big thing. But it's worth remembering that some of the promises and predictions mad...
Broadcom thinks it can make NFC a common smartphone feature by offering it in a chip with other wireless technologies, even if making payments with the technology doesn't catch on for years.
Fujitsu demoed its next-generation tablet at the Consumer Electronics Show. It came as no surprise, as the company has long been a player in highly mobile and slate-style products--especially ones aimed at corporate and vertical markets in previous p...
AMD GPU stalwart Sapphire has announced it is building a range of Intel motherboards. The Intel products are all being made by Sapphire in Taiwain, and will be available direct from the company.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOffice 365 Systems EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW