The Huawei Ascend W1 is a mid-range Windows Phone targeted at price conscious buyers
ZTE and Huawei took home most of the device-related headlines from this year's International CES in Las Vegas, which didn't exactly provide an earthshaking amount of Android news for a show of its size. Nevertheless, the companies both demonstrated s...
If you're a serious Android-watcher, you've probably heard of the YotaPhone - the Russian-built Android phone that packs a rear-mounted e-Ink display in addition to a standard touchscreen.
Sony has revealed more details about its newly unveiled Xperia Z Android smartphone, with two separate posts published on the company's blog answering consumer questions posted on Twitter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT