The world's largest chip maker will show off its most advanced line of microprocessors ever at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas on Wednesday, complete with a range of laptop and desktop PCs with the chips inside.
The tidal wave of 4G phones at CES is just beginning with this morning's launch of the HTC EVO Shift 4G from Sprint.
The war is over and USB has won ... or has it? At CES this week a new wireless SATA interface will try to dethrone SuperSpeed USB by offering speeds of up to 6Gbps vs. USB 3.0's max of 5Gbps.
Companies have turned to Internet videos to leap ahead of rivals in announcing their new products at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this year, or at least to create buzz around their launches.
AMD has been talking about Fusion for years now. Over time, the term has sort of morphed from referring to specific future products to a general marketing catch-all designed to help people think of the CPU and GPU (graphics processing unit) as the sa...
CES never fails to disappoint
Here come the iPad competitors of 2011
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT