Hardware companies are preparing for the future launch of Microsoft's Windows OS on Arm but have differing views of what kinds of devices the OS will actually go into.
An Intel executive on Friday said that its Light Peak interconnect technology, designed to link PCs to devices like displays and external storage, is ready for implementation.
One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) showed off the next version of its famous laptops on Thursday at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, saying the new price-per laptop has been reduced to US$165 each and power consumption has been slas...
Sprint Nextel will sell a WiMax version of the Research In Motion PlayBook tablet beginning this summer, the companies announced on Thursday at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Samsung hinted that it may make announcements about a phone running a dual-core processor, new tablets including some running Honeycomb and new Windows Phone 7 models at Mobile World Congress in February.
Intel on Thursday defended its Intel Insider feature in the latest Sandy Bridge PC chips, which secures streaming of high-definition movies from online movie services to PCs.
Almost a year to the day since Polaroid said it was signing on Lady Gaga as its creative director, the popular singer unveiled on Thursday the fruits of her labor at the imaging company.
All the world may be agog over the iPad and its Android-powered competitors, but a new class of tablets is emerging that's made of tougher stuff. They're rugged tablets, and they've been spotted both at CES and beyond.
Intel expects the next version of Google's popular mobile software, Android 3.0, or Honeycomb, to be ready for use with its Atom microprocessors.
Verizon Wireless will introduce Cisco's Cius tablet for its fast LTE mobile broadband network in the spring of 2011, and the companies will also offer LTE interfaces for Cisco's second-generation Integrated Services Router for small and medium-size b...
At CES in Las Vegas, Olympus got off to a hot start by announcing two new digital cameras that are among the most interesting we've seen at the show so far. The fixed-lens Olympus XZ-1 is a high-end pocket camera that offers full manual controls and ...
Sony launched a duo of thin laptops at the Consumer Electronics Show on Wednesday that offer a more affordable alternative to Apple's MacBook Air. The new Vaio S and Y portables start at $900 and $550, respectively. And although they cost less than ...
Intel today formally unveiled its line of Sandy Bridge chips at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, taking the wraps off a family of Core processors that includes dozens of new chips, with more to follow later this year.
Gigabyte Technology on Thursday released a series of high-speed motherboards designed to let more applications run at once, without losing speed, and to convert video 10 times faster than normal.
Microsoft said Wednesday that the next version of its Windows PC operating system will run on Arm processors, part of an effort to adapt Windows to the fast-growing market for tablet computers, where Apple and Google have gained traction.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA