Fujitsu demoed its next-generation tablet at the Consumer Electronics Show. It came as no surprise, as the company has long been a player in highly mobile and slate-style products--especially ones aimed at corporate and vertical markets in previous p...
Nintendo's 3DS has another trick up its sleeve for its glasses-free 3D handheld: a deck of augmented reality playing cards included with each game console.
Philips has a solution to the button-laden madness of today's remote controls, and it behaves a lot like the motion controllers of Nintendo's Wii.
This year's Consumer Electronics Show attracted around 140,000 people, easily surpassing pre-show estimates and beating the two prior events, the event's organizers said late Sunday.
Are you hardcore gamer and need that extra boost in communication to boost your performance when pounding away at the keyboard? If so, you may want to check out the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Omega Wireless Gaming Headset. Creative's new wireless gaming ...
Tablet PCs are all the rage at this year's Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, and BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) (RIM) is currently demonstrating one of the most-anticipated tablets at the event: The seven-inch BlackBerry PlayBo...
After hearing so much about RIM's PlayBook it was good to get the opportunity to take this one for a spin, and while I certainly see what the fuss is about the device still faces hurdles ahead.
CES 2011 saw the announcement of lots of Android tablets, gobs of 3D HDTVs, cameras galore, and smartphones coming out the wazoo. All that stuff is great, but that's not really what GeekTech is all about. No. We want the Geek. We want the weird tech,...
Mitsubishi expects its 92-inch 3D TV to be the largest consumer television on the market when it launches mid-year -- even if very few consumers can afford it.
Dolby's new PC Entertainment Experience 4, or PPEv4, pushes the capacity of one of the weakest sound players on the planet: the laptop. Built into the new line of Acer Aspire Ethos computers, PPEv4 sounded great and didn’t disappoint at CES this week...
Hard to believe that just five years ago at CES, the Blu-ray Disc specification first announced. And five years on, with one format war under our belt, and another scuffle brewing, Blu-ray is in fact doing very well.
It's been an interesting week watching all the many products coming out of this year's CES, with all their shiny new features and innovative appeal.
Ford Motor Company debuted its first all-electric vehicle, the Focus Electric, at the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show Friday. It is one of five new electrified vehicles that will be available in North America and Europe by 2013.
Intel will integrate DirectX 11 graphics technology in its next generation of laptop and desktop chips based on the Ivy Bridge architecture, a company executive said on Thursday.
A group of Hollywood studios and technology companies has come up with a system for buying digital movies and TV shows that's supposed to do away with the problem of content being locked to a narrow set of devices by the company that sold it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- 45 per cent of Australians do not recycle e-waste: TechCollect
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW