Fujitsu demoed its next-generation tablet at the Consumer Electronics Show. It came as no surprise, as the company has long been a player in highly mobile and slate-style products--especially ones aimed at corporate and vertical markets in previous p...
Nintendo's 3DS has another trick up its sleeve for its glasses-free 3D handheld: a deck of augmented reality playing cards included with each game console.
Philips has a solution to the button-laden madness of today's remote controls, and it behaves a lot like the motion controllers of Nintendo's Wii.
This year's Consumer Electronics Show attracted around 140,000 people, easily surpassing pre-show estimates and beating the two prior events, the event's organizers said late Sunday.
Are you hardcore gamer and need that extra boost in communication to boost your performance when pounding away at the keyboard? If so, you may want to check out the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Omega Wireless Gaming Headset. Creative's new wireless gaming ...
Tablet PCs are all the rage at this year's Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, and BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) (RIM) is currently demonstrating one of the most-anticipated tablets at the event: The seven-inch BlackBerry PlayBo...
After hearing so much about RIM's PlayBook it was good to get the opportunity to take this one for a spin, and while I certainly see what the fuss is about the device still faces hurdles ahead.
CES 2011 saw the announcement of lots of Android tablets, gobs of 3D HDTVs, cameras galore, and smartphones coming out the wazoo. All that stuff is great, but that's not really what GeekTech is all about. No. We want the Geek. We want the weird tech,...
Mitsubishi expects its 92-inch 3D TV to be the largest consumer television on the market when it launches mid-year -- even if very few consumers can afford it.
Dolby's new PC Entertainment Experience 4, or PPEv4, pushes the capacity of one of the weakest sound players on the planet: the laptop. Built into the new line of Acer Aspire Ethos computers, PPEv4 sounded great and didn’t disappoint at CES this week...
Hard to believe that just five years ago at CES, the Blu-ray Disc specification first announced. And five years on, with one format war under our belt, and another scuffle brewing, Blu-ray is in fact doing very well.
It's been an interesting week watching all the many products coming out of this year's CES, with all their shiny new features and innovative appeal.
Ford Motor Company debuted its first all-electric vehicle, the Focus Electric, at the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show Friday. It is one of five new electrified vehicles that will be available in North America and Europe by 2013.
Intel will integrate DirectX 11 graphics technology in its next generation of laptop and desktop chips based on the Ivy Bridge architecture, a company executive said on Thursday.
A group of Hollywood studios and technology companies has come up with a system for buying digital movies and TV shows that's supposed to do away with the problem of content being locked to a narrow set of devices by the company that sold it.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How the Virtual Data Room is boosting Mergers and Acquisitions
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Book, a Windows 10 tablet aimed at the Surface-curious
- HP’s Pro x2 convertible takes on the iPad with vertical accessories
- HP’s Elite x3 Windows phone gets a job with Mobile Retail and Mobile Scanning Solutions
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- CCProject Manager TelecommunicationsQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- TPUI/UX ConsultantWA
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTSenior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- FTData AnalystQLD