Fujitsu demoed its next-generation tablet at the Consumer Electronics Show. It came as no surprise, as the company has long been a player in highly mobile and slate-style products--especially ones aimed at corporate and vertical markets in previous p...
Nintendo's 3DS has another trick up its sleeve for its glasses-free 3D handheld: a deck of augmented reality playing cards included with each game console.
Philips has a solution to the button-laden madness of today's remote controls, and it behaves a lot like the motion controllers of Nintendo's Wii.
This year's Consumer Electronics Show attracted around 140,000 people, easily surpassing pre-show estimates and beating the two prior events, the event's organizers said late Sunday.
Are you hardcore gamer and need that extra boost in communication to boost your performance when pounding away at the keyboard? If so, you may want to check out the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Omega Wireless Gaming Headset. Creative's new wireless gaming ...
Tablet PCs are all the rage at this year's Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, and BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) (RIM) is currently demonstrating one of the most-anticipated tablets at the event: The seven-inch BlackBerry PlayBo...
After hearing so much about RIM's PlayBook it was good to get the opportunity to take this one for a spin, and while I certainly see what the fuss is about the device still faces hurdles ahead.
CES 2011 saw the announcement of lots of Android tablets, gobs of 3D HDTVs, cameras galore, and smartphones coming out the wazoo. All that stuff is great, but that's not really what GeekTech is all about. No. We want the Geek. We want the weird tech,...
Mitsubishi expects its 92-inch 3D TV to be the largest consumer television on the market when it launches mid-year -- even if very few consumers can afford it.
Dolby's new PC Entertainment Experience 4, or PPEv4, pushes the capacity of one of the weakest sound players on the planet: the laptop. Built into the new line of Acer Aspire Ethos computers, PPEv4 sounded great and didn’t disappoint at CES this week...
Hard to believe that just five years ago at CES, the Blu-ray Disc specification first announced. And five years on, with one format war under our belt, and another scuffle brewing, Blu-ray is in fact doing very well.
It's been an interesting week watching all the many products coming out of this year's CES, with all their shiny new features and innovative appeal.
Ford Motor Company debuted its first all-electric vehicle, the Focus Electric, at the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show Friday. It is one of five new electrified vehicles that will be available in North America and Europe by 2013.
Intel will integrate DirectX 11 graphics technology in its next generation of laptop and desktop chips based on the Ivy Bridge architecture, a company executive said on Thursday.
A group of Hollywood studios and technology companies has come up with a system for buying digital movies and TV shows that's supposed to do away with the problem of content being locked to a narrow set of devices by the company that sold it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW