At CES 2011, Samsung unveiled over 40 new LED, LCD and plasma TVs. We've cherry-picked the coolest models and accessories and taken a closer look.
My pockets are stuffed full of business cards from people I do not remember meeting, my head is thumping like a flamenco dancer, there's margarita salt on my laptop, and I can't seem to locate my pants. That can mean only one thing: I just returned f...
The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) isn't just all tablet, cameras, and laptops; there's plenty of news for the PC component geek, too, ranging from tiny flash drives that pack a lot of heat to the hand-held gaming console.
Prior to CES, there were only a handful of phones with front-facing cameras: the iPhone 4, the EVO 4G and the T-Mobile myTouch 4G to name a few. This year's CES was all about 4G, for sure, but video chat is definitely one of the apps carriers love to...
Motorola announced the Atrix smartphone at the Consumer Electronics Show, and while many have been concentrating on its 4G connectivity and clever desktop dock that lets it run a cut-down Linux desktop on a full-sized monitor, nearly everybody has mi...
Great looking tablets, superfast phones and the return of the boom box. Here's what we loved at this year's show.
Is the desktop PC dead? Far from it.
Samsung has beefed up its connected TV platform considerably as it faces threats from Google, Roku and its fellow television vendors.
Anyone who's attended tech conventions over the past five years has heard plenty about 4G wireless networks, but this year the hype has become a reality.
Sony took the CES by storm by unveiling a bunch of new products and updating a few fan favorites. here's a look at some of the products that'll be in stores this year, from TVs, to laptops to camcorders big and small.
We round up some of the coolest tech at CES 2011.
Rumor has it that Microsoft will launch a barebones version of Windows for TV set-top boxes at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Call it the desert showdown royal.
Microsoft will reportedly announce a new Windows-based US$200 set-top box using Windows Media Center as its primary interface, according to the Seattle Times.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCProject DirectorWA
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW