Hitachi Global Storage Technologies (HGST), a Western Digital company, is putting helium into its hard disk drives (HDDs) to boost their capacity.
The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is currently undergoing some major upgrades, which will bring scientists closer than ever before to the secrets of the universe when the particle accelerator is up and running again in 2015.
CERN is making the infrastructure that handles the data from the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) more flexible by upgrading it with OpenStack for virtualization and Puppet for configuration management.
Almost a year after the Higgs boson announcement, the world's most powerful particle accelerator, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), is getting upgraded.
After billions of dollars were spent to build, start, shut down and then fix and re-start the Large Hadron Collider, the system has finally produced enough data for some long-awaited scientific analysis.
The world's largest particle collider is scheduled to go back online at about half power this fall in an effort to get the problematic machine working on some science.
Trouble and delays continue to plague the enormous machine that scientists hope will help them figure out how the universe was created.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC