Five telecom trade groups and two broadband providers have asked the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to put a hold on net neutrality rules it recently approved.
Broadband provider CenturyLink has joined the long list of ISPs and trade groups suing the U.S. Federal Communications Commission over its net neutrality rules.
Global spending on public cloud services reached US$45.7 billion last year and will experience a 23 percent compound annual growth rate through 2018, according to analyst firm IDC.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will vote Wednesday on a proposal to pump US$1.8 billion into a fund that subsidizes broadband deployments in rural communities.
Rural telecom and broadband providers in the U.S. face big challenges in connecting their most remote customers, as the U.S. Federal Communications Commission transitions away from old telephone subsidies, a group of providers told lawmakers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCContract ManagerVIC