The U.S. drone industry wants government regulations for private and commercial use of the remote-controlled devices as a way to ensure airspace safety, the head of a trade group says.
Center for Strategic and International Studies
Computer-related crimes may cause as much as US$400 billion in losses annually, according to a new study that acknowledges the difficulty in estimating damages from such acts, most of which go unreported.
Cyberattacks on U.S. networks by other nations may not always demand the same level of retaliation, and only attacks that cause major damage or loss of life should prompt similar responses, a group of national security experts said Wednesday.
The U.S. government should look to incentives as a way to encourage businesses to adopt better cybersecurity practices, instead of creating mandates, recommends a new paper from four trade groups and a civil liberties group.
The CEOs of IBM and Dell have called on U.S. government leaders to put aside their differences and create a long-term agenda to promote innovation and improve the country's competitive stature in the world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW