U.S. President Barack Obama should oppose legislation intended to let businesses share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies because the bill would allow the sharing of too much personal information, a coalition of digi...
Center for Democracy and Technology
Two U.S. senators are pushing proposals to extend the National Security Agency's domestic telephone records dragnet, but a diverse coalition of civil liberties and advocacy groups have called on lawmakers to vote against those plans.
The U.S. Congress should kill the section of the Patriot Act that has allowed the National Security Agency to collect millions of phone records from the nation's residents, instead of trying to amend it, a civil liberties advocate said Friday.
A U.S. Senate committee has voted in secret to approve a controversial bill that seeks to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats with each other and with government agencies.
This may finally be the year that the U.S. Congress gives email and other documents stored in the cloud for several months the same privacy protections from police searches as newer files or paper records stored in a file cabinet, say backers of elec...
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCSystem AdmimistratorQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW