Chinese telecommunications and networking equipment giant Huawei Technologies is partnering left, right and center at Cebit as it seeks to more firmly establish itself in Europe.
There's a vampire-slayer stalking the halls at Cebit.
Berlin-based startup Relayr charmed the judges at the Code_n startup competition with its kit for building Internet of Things devices, and walked away with €30,000 (US$32,000).
So you want to track your water, electricity or gas consumption, but you still don't have a smart meter on your supply? Pixolus has a mobile app that makes it easier to keep track of meter readings, even with dumb meters.
SugarCRM has been busy, acquiring mobile app and data analytics company Stitch earlier this month and then this week, announcing with Deutsche Telekom a customer relationship management hosting service in Germany. The moves highlight the company's pr...
For 5G to be successful, the whole telecom industry has to re-evaluate how networks work and are developed. Multiple challenges, both political and technical, have to be overcome before the technology can become a reality.
The insight gained from a single tweet might not be worth much, but what about from a million?
When Unify invited visitors at last year's Cebit to test a new unified communications service, Project Ansible, it was nothing but a tightly scripted demo.
Finnish startup, Cozify, hopes its hub will be the center of future smart homes, and has integrated as many radio technologies as possible to make it happen.
The desktop phone may seem like a dinosaur in this mobile-first era, but with a 7-inch touch screen and an integrated camera on its latest model, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise begs to differ.
In a bid to give the local manufacturing industry a leg up, Deutsche Telekom and SAP have joined forces to create standards for what the Germans have dubbed Industry 4.0.
Jack Ma, founder of Alibaba Group, made his first visit to the Cebit trade show 14 years ago, pitching Chinese products to Westerners from a small booth that attracted few visitors.
E-commerce giant Alibaba Group and affiliated online payment service Alipay are aiming to use facial recognition technology to take the place of passwords.
Internet speeds of 50Mbps are nothing but a pipe dream for most inhabitants of Britain, while even 5Mbps would be a welcome boost for many living in remote areas.
In a project that brings together 3D modeling, robotics and the Internet, four robots at the Cebit trade show in Hanover will spend much of the next week manufacturing up to 2,000 foam objects designed by Internet users from all over the world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC