Chinese telecommunications and networking equipment giant Huawei Technologies is partnering left, right and center at Cebit as it seeks to more firmly establish itself in Europe.
There's a vampire-slayer stalking the halls at Cebit.
Berlin-based startup Relayr charmed the judges at the Code_n startup competition with its kit for building Internet of Things devices, and walked away with €30,000 (US$32,000).
So you want to track your water, electricity or gas consumption, but you still don't have a smart meter on your supply? Pixolus has a mobile app that makes it easier to keep track of meter readings, even with dumb meters.
SugarCRM has been busy, acquiring mobile app and data analytics company Stitch earlier this month and then this week, announcing with Deutsche Telekom a customer relationship management hosting service in Germany. The moves highlight the company's pr...
For 5G to be successful, the whole telecom industry has to re-evaluate how networks work and are developed. Multiple challenges, both political and technical, have to be overcome before the technology can become a reality.
The insight gained from a single tweet might not be worth much, but what about from a million?
When Unify invited visitors at last year's Cebit to test a new unified communications service, Project Ansible, it was nothing but a tightly scripted demo.
Finnish startup, Cozify, hopes its hub will be the center of future smart homes, and has integrated as many radio technologies as possible to make it happen.
The desktop phone may seem like a dinosaur in this mobile-first era, but with a 7-inch touch screen and an integrated camera on its latest model, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise begs to differ.
In a bid to give the local manufacturing industry a leg up, Deutsche Telekom and SAP have joined forces to create standards for what the Germans have dubbed Industry 4.0.
Jack Ma, founder of Alibaba Group, made his first visit to the Cebit trade show 14 years ago, pitching Chinese products to Westerners from a small booth that attracted few visitors.
E-commerce giant Alibaba Group and affiliated online payment service Alipay are aiming to use facial recognition technology to take the place of passwords.
Internet speeds of 50Mbps are nothing but a pipe dream for most inhabitants of Britain, while even 5Mbps would be a welcome boost for many living in remote areas.
In a project that brings together 3D modeling, robotics and the Internet, four robots at the Cebit trade show in Hanover will spend much of the next week manufacturing up to 2,000 foam objects designed by Internet users from all over the world.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- TPPL/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerACT
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire DevelopersQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior Business AnalystNSW
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- FTCloud Orchestration SpecialistVIC
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - APS 6 non-ongoingACT
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- CCPerformance AnalystVIC
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)Other