Choosing and buying clothes via a mobile phone is getting easier in Japan with the launch of a new service that allows shoppers to simulate an outfit before they buy.
The number of visitors to Ceatec, Japan's largest consumer electronics exhibition, fell by roughly a quarter compared to last year, organizers said on Sunday.
Japan's QD Laser has developed a compact green laser that could energize the market for high-definition micro-projectors.
As mobile phones add more features and more users connect with social media, the cell phone becomes a more important part of people's lives. Japanese carrier KDDI has developed a robot companion that seeks to bridge the gap between a phone and its us...
TDK has developed a prototype optical disc that can hold up to 320GB of information -- that's more than six times the current highest-capacity media available.
Ceatec, showcased many new technologies and prototype gadgets. We take you through our favourite tech products.
Japanese telecommunications company KDDI showed a low-cost, 3D joystick for mobile phones at Ceatec on Wednesday.
Hoping to set itself apart from other television makers, Toshiba will soon put on sale in Japan the first television based on the powerful Cell multimedia processor, the same chip that's used in the PlayStation 3. The Cell Regza TV boasts several adv...
A powerful typhoon has delayed the opening of Japan's Ceatec electronics show on its third day.
The latest prototype cell phone based on a direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC) made its debut on Tuesday at the Ceatec show in Japan.
NTT DoCoMo expects to have an LTE (Long-term Evolution) chipset that supports download speeds up to 100M bits per second ready for commercial use at the end of 2010.
Japanese laptop maker Kohjinsha is getting ready to ship a laptop that packs dual 10.1-inch LCD screens.
The iPhone may be a runaway hit in most markets, but not in gadget-crazy Japan.
Researchers at NTT DoCoMo have developed a set of prototype in-ear headphones that can detect and measures changes in the body's electrical state that take place when your eyes move, and have harnessed this technology to control the music player on a...
Mitsubishi Electric hopes to soon see buildings, trains, and buses in Japan plastered with its flexible OLED displays.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 LG G3 review
- 3 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 4 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 5 Fetch TV set-top box
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rolls out DLP to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Salesforce.com CRM upgrade puts heavy emphasis on mobile
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Samsung starts production of 3D DDR4 DRAM modules
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW