Choosing and buying clothes via a mobile phone is getting easier in Japan with the launch of a new service that allows shoppers to simulate an outfit before they buy.
The number of visitors to Ceatec, Japan's largest consumer electronics exhibition, fell by roughly a quarter compared to last year, organizers said on Sunday.
Japan's QD Laser has developed a compact green laser that could energize the market for high-definition micro-projectors.
As mobile phones add more features and more users connect with social media, the cell phone becomes a more important part of people's lives. Japanese carrier KDDI has developed a robot companion that seeks to bridge the gap between a phone and its us...
TDK has developed a prototype optical disc that can hold up to 320GB of information -- that's more than six times the current highest-capacity media available.
Ceatec, showcased many new technologies and prototype gadgets. We take you through our favourite tech products.
Japanese telecommunications company KDDI showed a low-cost, 3D joystick for mobile phones at Ceatec on Wednesday.
Hoping to set itself apart from other television makers, Toshiba will soon put on sale in Japan the first television based on the powerful Cell multimedia processor, the same chip that's used in the PlayStation 3. The Cell Regza TV boasts several adv...
A powerful typhoon has delayed the opening of Japan's Ceatec electronics show on its third day.
The latest prototype cell phone based on a direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC) made its debut on Tuesday at the Ceatec show in Japan.
NTT DoCoMo expects to have an LTE (Long-term Evolution) chipset that supports download speeds up to 100M bits per second ready for commercial use at the end of 2010.
Japanese laptop maker Kohjinsha is getting ready to ship a laptop that packs dual 10.1-inch LCD screens.
The iPhone may be a runaway hit in most markets, but not in gadget-crazy Japan.
Researchers at NTT DoCoMo have developed a set of prototype in-ear headphones that can detect and measures changes in the body's electrical state that take place when your eyes move, and have harnessed this technology to control the music player on a...
Mitsubishi Electric hopes to soon see buildings, trains, and buses in Japan plastered with its flexible OLED displays.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia