Choosing and buying clothes via a mobile phone is getting easier in Japan with the launch of a new service that allows shoppers to simulate an outfit before they buy.
The number of visitors to Ceatec, Japan's largest consumer electronics exhibition, fell by roughly a quarter compared to last year, organizers said on Sunday.
Japan's QD Laser has developed a compact green laser that could energize the market for high-definition micro-projectors.
As mobile phones add more features and more users connect with social media, the cell phone becomes a more important part of people's lives. Japanese carrier KDDI has developed a robot companion that seeks to bridge the gap between a phone and its us...
TDK has developed a prototype optical disc that can hold up to 320GB of information -- that's more than six times the current highest-capacity media available.
Ceatec, showcased many new technologies and prototype gadgets. We take you through our favourite tech products.
Japanese telecommunications company KDDI showed a low-cost, 3D joystick for mobile phones at Ceatec on Wednesday.
Hoping to set itself apart from other television makers, Toshiba will soon put on sale in Japan the first television based on the powerful Cell multimedia processor, the same chip that's used in the PlayStation 3. The Cell Regza TV boasts several adv...
A powerful typhoon has delayed the opening of Japan's Ceatec electronics show on its third day.
The latest prototype cell phone based on a direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC) made its debut on Tuesday at the Ceatec show in Japan.
NTT DoCoMo expects to have an LTE (Long-term Evolution) chipset that supports download speeds up to 100M bits per second ready for commercial use at the end of 2010.
Japanese laptop maker Kohjinsha is getting ready to ship a laptop that packs dual 10.1-inch LCD screens.
The iPhone may be a runaway hit in most markets, but not in gadget-crazy Japan.
Researchers at NTT DoCoMo have developed a set of prototype in-ear headphones that can detect and measures changes in the body's electrical state that take place when your eyes move, and have harnessed this technology to control the music player on a...
Mitsubishi Electric hopes to soon see buildings, trains, and buses in Japan plastered with its flexible OLED displays.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPAPS6/EL1 Database Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- TPSenior Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW