Choosing and buying clothes via a mobile phone is getting easier in Japan with the launch of a new service that allows shoppers to simulate an outfit before they buy.
The number of visitors to Ceatec, Japan's largest consumer electronics exhibition, fell by roughly a quarter compared to last year, organizers said on Sunday.
Japan's QD Laser has developed a compact green laser that could energize the market for high-definition micro-projectors.
As mobile phones add more features and more users connect with social media, the cell phone becomes a more important part of people's lives. Japanese carrier KDDI has developed a robot companion that seeks to bridge the gap between a phone and its us...
TDK has developed a prototype optical disc that can hold up to 320GB of information -- that's more than six times the current highest-capacity media available.
Ceatec, showcased many new technologies and prototype gadgets. We take you through our favourite tech products.
Japanese telecommunications company KDDI showed a low-cost, 3D joystick for mobile phones at Ceatec on Wednesday.
Hoping to set itself apart from other television makers, Toshiba will soon put on sale in Japan the first television based on the powerful Cell multimedia processor, the same chip that's used in the PlayStation 3. The Cell Regza TV boasts several adv...
A powerful typhoon has delayed the opening of Japan's Ceatec electronics show on its third day.
The latest prototype cell phone based on a direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC) made its debut on Tuesday at the Ceatec show in Japan.
NTT DoCoMo expects to have an LTE (Long-term Evolution) chipset that supports download speeds up to 100M bits per second ready for commercial use at the end of 2010.
Japanese laptop maker Kohjinsha is getting ready to ship a laptop that packs dual 10.1-inch LCD screens.
The iPhone may be a runaway hit in most markets, but not in gadget-crazy Japan.
Researchers at NTT DoCoMo have developed a set of prototype in-ear headphones that can detect and measures changes in the body's electrical state that take place when your eyes move, and have harnessed this technology to control the music player on a...
Mitsubishi Electric hopes to soon see buildings, trains, and buses in Japan plastered with its flexible OLED displays.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC