Ceatec, showcased many new technologies and prototype gadgets. We take you through our favourite tech products.
ceatec 2009 in pictures
Choosing and buying clothes via a mobile phone is getting easier in Japan with the launch of a new service that allows shoppers to simulate an outfit before they buy.
The number of visitors to Ceatec, Japan's largest consumer electronics exhibition, fell by roughly a quarter compared to last year, organizers said on Sunday.
Japan's QD Laser has developed a compact green laser that could energize the market for high-definition micro-projectors.
As mobile phones add more features and more users connect with social media, the cell phone becomes a more important part of people's lives. Japanese carrier KDDI has developed a robot companion that seeks to bridge the gap between a phone and its us...
TDK has developed a prototype optical disc that can hold up to 320GB of information -- that's more than six times the current highest-capacity media available.
Japanese mobile operator NTT DoCoMo's Throw Mail application for Android-based smartphones lets users literally throw e-mail messages to their friends instead of simply pressing the send button.
Japan's biggest electronics and gadgets show, Ceatec, runs all of next week and many new technologies and prototype gadgets are expected to be on show.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW