Ceatec, showcased many new technologies and prototype gadgets. We take you through our favourite tech products.
ceatec 2009 in pictures
Choosing and buying clothes via a mobile phone is getting easier in Japan with the launch of a new service that allows shoppers to simulate an outfit before they buy.
The number of visitors to Ceatec, Japan's largest consumer electronics exhibition, fell by roughly a quarter compared to last year, organizers said on Sunday.
Japan's QD Laser has developed a compact green laser that could energize the market for high-definition micro-projectors.
As mobile phones add more features and more users connect with social media, the cell phone becomes a more important part of people's lives. Japanese carrier KDDI has developed a robot companion that seeks to bridge the gap between a phone and its us...
TDK has developed a prototype optical disc that can hold up to 320GB of information -- that's more than six times the current highest-capacity media available.
Japanese mobile operator NTT DoCoMo's Throw Mail application for Android-based smartphones lets users literally throw e-mail messages to their friends instead of simply pressing the send button.
Japan's biggest electronics and gadgets show, Ceatec, runs all of next week and many new technologies and prototype gadgets are expected to be on show.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW