Nissan's car of the future will use Microsoft's Azure cloud services to pay tolls, transfer settings between cars, and even—gulp!—possibly bring Office features to the dashboard.
Apple's car needs some direction, and rumor has it Cupertino might bring on the Brits at McLaren Technology Group to assist.
Recent accidents involving Tesla cars may have been a setback for self-driving cars, but Nvidia believes a fast computer under the hood could make autonomous cars and cabs truly viable.
Vehicle infotainment systems with data intensive applications will represent the vast majority of all mobile data traffic in five years, according to Juniper Research.
Autopilot 8.0 is rolling out to Tesla vehicles soon with improved radar to help mitigate problems where the system's visual system falls short.
Ford's sustainability efforts include reducing the amount and weight of petroleum-based plastics by incorporating waste materials including agave fiber and hemp fiber.
The automaker plans to develop ride-sharing and ride-hailing buisness to go with the autonomous cars it will build.
Audi 2017 Q7, A4, and A4 allroad models with LTE and Connect Prime will be able to receive traffic light data, in the first-ever use of vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) communication.
BMW X5 M and X6 M models to come with CarPlay support by the end of 2016.
The new car mount and connected Android app supports voice commands for text messages, calls, and streaming with Spotify.
Researchers at the University of California have discovered a way to use nanowires to allow lithium-ion batteries in smartphones, electric vehicles and other commercial devices to be recharged hundreds of thousands of times.
Motortrend just doodled on the proverbial cocktail napkin, and its Apple Car vision is simultaneously sublime and disturbing.
You'll find no driver and no cockpit, but plenty of processing power in Roborace's autonomous racecar, thanks to Nvidia's lunchbox-sized Drive PX 2 supercomputer.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk unveiled the eagerly awaited Model 3 electric vehicle on March 31, 2016. Here’s what you need to know about the most affordable Tesla ever..
Tesla's $35,000 Model 3 will rival entry-level combustion engine vehicles Audi, BMC and Mercedes both in looks and performance -- not to mention it's an all-electric vehicle.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- FTJunior Java DevelopersACT
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist SQL & Sybase DBAVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AX - Brisbane BasedQLD
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- FTApplications ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSAP GRC ConsultantACT
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCProject AdministratorVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- TPSAP Project ManagerSA
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW