AT&T will expand its Business Exchange collaboration service by adding Polycom back-end infrastructure to complement the Cisco Systems technology it's been using for several years.
Mobile operator Orange and Chinese Internet giant Baidu have developed a co-branded mobile browser for Android-based smartphones.
Apple CEO Tim Cook expects China to become the company's largest market, surpassing the U.S.
China is considering starting trials for mobile virtual network operators (MVNO), allowing qualifying private companies to resell wireless services in the country, with analysts expecting the move to eventually bring more competition to the state-con...
After announcing its 4G LTE mobile network at CES two years ago and its FiOS fiber-based home broadband offering here in 2004, Verizon used a keynote address on Tuesday to pitch its progress on those and other projects.
Dish Network has offered to buy Clearwire for US$3.30 per share, throwing a wrench in Sprint Nextel's deal to buy its mobile broadband partner for $2.97 per share.
U.S. mobile trade group CTIA will combine its two annual trade shows starting in 2014 as it tries to attract a bigger share of the world's interest in smartphones, apps and other hot technologies.
Japan's biggest cellular network operator, NTT DoCoMo, is working with Intel and Samsung on development of the Tizen operating system and the first smartphone based on the platform could be out in Japan in 2013, according to a Japanese newspaper repo...
Japan's mobile operators are asking users to postpone their New Year's greetings this year.
After starting amid the smoldering ruins of AT&T and T-Mobile USA's failed merger, 2012 ended as a big year for mobile carrier deals in the U.S., and possibly a final changing of the guard for a long time.
Bharti Airtel and the Indian venture of Vodafone Group were charged Friday by India's top investigation agency for the alleged irregular allocation of mobile spectrum in 2002.
A group of operators including AT&T, Boingo Wireless, BT and China Mobile have joined forces to work on a common framework for Wi-Fi roaming to make it easier for users to access hotspots while travelling abroad.
An investor in Clearwire has stepped up its fight to get a better price for the mobile operator, but Clearwire's alternatives to a Sprint Nextel buyout may be limited due to the nature of its spectrum and its business.
Japan's Softbank will soon offer a new satellite phone for use in earthquakes and other natural disasters.
Sprint Nextel's proposed buyout of network partner Clearwire may be inevitable, and it could help Sprint keep its signature unlimited mobile data plans alive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW