On a second-floor rooftop at NASA's Ames Research Center in Silicon Valley, Abraham Ishihara opens an electrical cabinet bursting with hundreds of wires. Each wire feeds data from an adjacent array of solar panels, helping him collect detailed inform...
Recent concerns from tech luminaries about a robot apocalypse may be overblown, but artificial intelligence researchers need to start thinking about security measures as they build ever more intelligent machines, according to a group of AI experts.
The availability of really fast broadband in your neighborhood could increase your home's value by more than 3 percent.
If you feel like you need eyes in the back of your head, there's a crowdsourcing app for that.
If you miss the buttons on your old-school flip phone, researchers have developed a tactile sheath for smartphones that can open up the ways they are controlled.
Researchers have developed a connected air quality sensor that measures fine particulate matter (PM) in homes.
The U.S. Navy is experimenting with a robot designed to help fight fires on ships, but it's not nearly fast enough to be effective yet.
Uber to work on self-driving cars ... End of the line for Windows RT? ... FCC ready to propose neutral net ... and more news.
It's more spider than snake, but a robot called Snake Monster can dial up the creep factor when it crawls around on six legs.
Developers of Tor software believe they've identified a weakness that was scheduled to be revealed at the Black Hat security conference next month that could be used to de-anonymize Tor users.
A presentation on a low-budget method to unmask users of a popular online privacy tool, TOR, will no longer go ahead at the Black Hat security conference early next month.
Implementation issues with AVG Secure Search, a browser toolbar from antivirus vendor AVG Technologies that's supposed to protect users from malicious websites, could have allowed remote attackers to execute malicious code on computers.
Think about it: Who should be allowed to see photos of you drunk?
IBM and four universities are planning a research project into cognitive computing, which seeks to build computers that operate in a manner closer to the human mind.
An open-source project aims to give a rudimentary eye to robots with the help of a camera that can detect, identify and track the movement of specific objects.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCAzure/Sharepoint DeveloperNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Test Analyst (HL7)VIC
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTSAP Service Delivery ManagerACT
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- CCSenior Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of an innovation programVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- CCProduct Designer - UIACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantVIC
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD