The White House has declined to act on two petitions, collectively signed by 90,000 people, that called for the president to fire the federal prosecutors who charged the late Internet activist Aaron Swartz with computer hacking.
U.S. lawmakers pledged to rewrite an antihacking law as hundreds of people gathered in Washington, D.C., to mourn the death of Internet activist and innovator Aaron Swartz.
Demand Progress, the tech activist group founded by the late Aaron Swartz, and Harvard law professor Lawrence Lessig have called on supporters to press the U.S. Congress to investigate Swartz's prosecuting attorney and to pass a law to decriminalize ...
The cofounder of online news site Reddit has been charged with computer intrusion, fraud and data theft for allegedly stealing 4.8 million documents from a Massachusetts Institute of Technology network, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fake news fallout: Facebook starts asking users if headlines are accurate
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- Surface Book i7 vs. MacBook Pro: Fight!
- Start hoarding SSDs: Prices are expected to spike as supply gets tight
- Nikola Motor unveils its hydrogen fuel cell 18-wheeler
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- CCSecurity LeadNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationQLD
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)ACT
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperNSW
- CCCommercial Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FTAd Optimisation ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Project ManagerQLD
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- PTService Management Analyst (Part-Time)SA
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)QLD
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- FTProject Management - Infrastructure projectsACT
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW