SAP is hoping that a new massive online open course will help plant seeds of interest in its HANA in-memory database platform and also lead business end users to understand it better.
The Linux Foundation will offer a Linux development course on edX, the massive open online course (MOOC) platform developed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard University. The move is part of an edX effort, announced Thursday, to...
Plenty of people have engineering degrees but not many have one specific to data centers. A university in Dallas is offering what it says will be a first-of-its-kind graduate degree in data center engineering.
Employers may need to open up their wallets to retain their IT staffers in 2014, according to a salary survey from IT career website Dice.com.
The last legacy systems to make the shift to software-defined networking may be network engineers' minds, but even those are changing.
A former network engineer at a West Virginia oil and gas company could face up to 10 years in federal prison after pleading guilty this week to sabotaging the company's systems so badly that its operations were affected for a month.
Expertise in Web development, mobile development and large-scale data analysis will be much sought-after by IT hiring managers this year.
An increasing amount of programming is being conducted by non-professional programmers, a new IDC study has found.
Oracle customers pay handsome fees to attend its OpenWorld conference each year, and many of them felt short-changed Tuesday when Larry Ellison skipped his final keynote to watch an America's Cup sailing race.
SDN (software-defined networking) promises some real benefits for people who use networks, but to the engineers who manage them, it may represent the end of an era.
A COBOL (common business oriented language)-based system used to support New York's US$160 billion state pension fund has become the subject of controversy, with some officials claiming it poses a potential security risk and others defending it as "b...
With 10,000 U.S. baby boomers turning 65 every day until 2030, the IT industry is among those that must plan how its workforce will be impacted when these employees eventually retire.
IBM is hoping to help create the next generation of "big data" specialists through a series of partnerships with universities around the world, as well as influence the curriculum.
People interested in learning about in-memory database technology will be able to so later thing month under the virtual tutelage of SAP chairman and co-founder Hasso Plattner.
SAP has broadened its partner program for companies that want to develop applications using its technology and then sell them through the SAP online store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC