The New York Stock Exchange has built a VMware-based cloud computing service for financial firms, which goes live today from a data center in New Jersey with expansions planned for Toronto, Tokyo and London.
The tech world is abuzz again with worries about shortages of popular products, this time because of an explosion at a Chinese factory that killed two people.
The overall amount of venture capital invested in startups is on the rise, though the networking and telecom industries haven’t been big contributors of late.
EMC Corp. today announced it has acquired NetWitness Corp, a security company that makes the NextGen visibility monitoring system to detect electronic threats and malware-based attacks. EMC said NetWitness will operate as part of RSA.
Security experts today warned users to be on the watch for targeted email attacks after a breach at a major marketing firm that may have put millions of addresses in the hands of hackers and scammers.
The expected launch of both the next iPhone and iPad may be delayed by two to three months, according to technology analysts at investments firms. Apple is still sorting out supply chain issues for iPhone 5, says one, and the iPad 2 has run into "pro...
In a sign of the times for solid-state drive (SSD) popularity, Violin Memory today announced that it has received $35 million in series B investment funding, lead by top investors Toshiba and Juniper Networks.
Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile have joined forces to build a mobile commercial payment network that will let customers use smartphones as credit cards.
Intel's investment division Tuesday announced it has invested $32 million in Israeli start-up Anobit Technologies, whose MLC-flash based solid state drive (SSD) for enterprise data centers emerged from its development stage earlier this year.
NEW YORK -- Social networks are a major resource for hackers trying to capture valuable corporate data or run amok inside business networks, the information security director of a major online trading firm told Security Standard attendees.
A survey of 278 IT managers found that spending on storage systems is expected to remain flat through next year due to a soft economy and new technologies that allow IT administrators to do more with what they already have.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/JAVA/Oracle) 160504/SA/vtdAsia
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCAzure Consultant/EngineerQLD