The New York Stock Exchange has built a VMware-based cloud computing service for financial firms, which goes live today from a data center in New Jersey with expansions planned for Toronto, Tokyo and London.
The tech world is abuzz again with worries about shortages of popular products, this time because of an explosion at a Chinese factory that killed two people.
The overall amount of venture capital invested in startups is on the rise, though the networking and telecom industries haven’t been big contributors of late.
EMC Corp. today announced it has acquired NetWitness Corp, a security company that makes the NextGen visibility monitoring system to detect electronic threats and malware-based attacks. EMC said NetWitness will operate as part of RSA.
Security experts today warned users to be on the watch for targeted email attacks after a breach at a major marketing firm that may have put millions of addresses in the hands of hackers and scammers.
The expected launch of both the next iPhone and iPad may be delayed by two to three months, according to technology analysts at investments firms. Apple is still sorting out supply chain issues for iPhone 5, says one, and the iPad 2 has run into "pro...
In a sign of the times for solid-state drive (SSD) popularity, Violin Memory today announced that it has received $35 million in series B investment funding, lead by top investors Toshiba and Juniper Networks.
Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile have joined forces to build a mobile commercial payment network that will let customers use smartphones as credit cards.
Intel's investment division Tuesday announced it has invested $32 million in Israeli start-up Anobit Technologies, whose MLC-flash based solid state drive (SSD) for enterprise data centers emerged from its development stage earlier this year.
NEW YORK -- Social networks are a major resource for hackers trying to capture valuable corporate data or run amok inside business networks, the information security director of a major online trading firm told Security Standard attendees.
A survey of 278 IT managers found that spending on storage systems is expected to remain flat through next year due to a soft economy and new technologies that allow IT administrators to do more with what they already have.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC