The New York Stock Exchange has built a VMware-based cloud computing service for financial firms, which goes live today from a data center in New Jersey with expansions planned for Toronto, Tokyo and London.
The tech world is abuzz again with worries about shortages of popular products, this time because of an explosion at a Chinese factory that killed two people.
The overall amount of venture capital invested in startups is on the rise, though the networking and telecom industries haven’t been big contributors of late.
EMC Corp. today announced it has acquired NetWitness Corp, a security company that makes the NextGen visibility monitoring system to detect electronic threats and malware-based attacks. EMC said NetWitness will operate as part of RSA.
Security experts today warned users to be on the watch for targeted email attacks after a breach at a major marketing firm that may have put millions of addresses in the hands of hackers and scammers.
The expected launch of both the next iPhone and iPad may be delayed by two to three months, according to technology analysts at investments firms. Apple is still sorting out supply chain issues for iPhone 5, says one, and the iPad 2 has run into "pro...
In a sign of the times for solid-state drive (SSD) popularity, Violin Memory today announced that it has received $35 million in series B investment funding, lead by top investors Toshiba and Juniper Networks.
Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile have joined forces to build a mobile commercial payment network that will let customers use smartphones as credit cards.
Intel's investment division Tuesday announced it has invested $32 million in Israeli start-up Anobit Technologies, whose MLC-flash based solid state drive (SSD) for enterprise data centers emerged from its development stage earlier this year.
NEW YORK -- Social networks are a major resource for hackers trying to capture valuable corporate data or run amok inside business networks, the information security director of a major online trading firm told Security Standard attendees.
A survey of 278 IT managers found that spending on storage systems is expected to remain flat through next year due to a soft economy and new technologies that allow IT administrators to do more with what they already have.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT