Apple could be in the early development stages of a 13in iPad aimed at the notebook market, an analyst has said.
Foxconn's days as Apple's primary manufacturing partner may be numbered. Rival Pegatron is said to be offering more competitive pricing to tempt Apple, who is trying to increase its margins.
Apple sold about 38 million iPhones in the first quarter, an 8 per cent increase over what it sold in the same quarter a year ago, according to an ISI Group analyst. Other analysts pegged the sales number at 35 million.
Let's face it, no one knows what the new iPhone will look like or what it will be able to do, but this hasn't stopped analysts and the press from speculating. Here are five things we're hearing out there.
Analysts are maintaining their predictions that Apple will launch a cheaper iPhone with a plastic casing and non-Retina display later this year, alongside a new model of its flagship smartphone, dubbed iPhone 5S or iPhone 6.
A new Apple job listing hints that the company could be planning to introduce new colours for its next-generation iPhone, dubbed iPhone 6 or iPhone 5S.
Following the alleged discovery iPhone prototypes with multiple screen sizes, an analyst has claimed that he is "now confident" that Apple will launch a low-cost iPhone this year.
iPhone 5S and iPhone 6 have reportedly been spotted at Apple's suppliers by a source who claims that both smartphones will launch this year.
iPhone 6 with fingerprint sensor to launch alongside cheaper iPhone with six colours in June - analyst
Apple's iPhone 5S, sometimes also referred to as the iPhone 6, could launch in June or July with a built-in fingerprint sensor, improved camera and an A7 chip, alongside a cheaper iPhone available in six colours, an analyst has predicted.
The launch of the fourth-generation iPad just seven months after the iPad 3 sparked speculation that Apple is planning to move to a biannual product cycle for its iPad line-up, and new reports suggest that Apple will introduce an iPad 5 and iPad mini...
Apple has announced the iPhone 5 will reach retail in South Korea on Dec. 7 and another 54 countries later this month.
Mitek Systems' Mobile Capture imaging software has long allowed banks to offer customers mobile banking capabilities. Now the company is turning the technology toward the health care and insurance industries as well.
The U.S. debt reduction deadlock in Congress is already taking a toll on how much companies are spending on property, buildings and equipment, including computer hardware and software, according to a new survey by ChangeWave Research.
Avaya is going public again, filing today with the Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering worth $1 billion.
Plenty of hardware vendors are pushing out Solid State Disk products to speed up data access. Now a startup is emerging from stealth mode with server software designed to make it easier to use SSD with existing storage systems and applications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTPMO CoordinatorQLD
- FTSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- FTIntegration DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Finance Business Analyst, Superannuation, WealthNSW
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- TPProject Support AnalystNSW
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistTAS
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTTeam AssistantVIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystNSW
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSystem AnalystsACT
- TPProject ServicesACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTPMO - Master SchedulerVIC