If 2004’s Dawn of the Dead remake might have kick-started the interesting in all things zombies, then video games such as Capcom’s Dead Rising are maintaining interest in the genre.
Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest are some popular RPG properties to come out of Japan, and they are often distinguished by their unique characters and setting.
THQ, Capcom’s local distributor, recently held a closed media event to showcase the latest build of its upcoming open world RPG, Dragon’s Dogma.
Sengoku Basara, or Samurai Heroes, will hit the PS3 and Nintendo Wii in October courtesy of Capcom, and producer of Devil May Cry 4, Hiroyuki Kobayashi.
The much-touted Tekken vs. Street Fighter crossover has divided opinion in the gaming community. Some can't wait to get their hands on the game, while others have derided it as a poorly conceived cash-in. Just take a look at any forum thread devoted ...
As you've no doubt heard by now, brawling maestros Capcom and Namco are teaming up with two new fighting titles: Street Fighter vs. Tekken and Tekken vs. Street Fighter. If you're anything like us, you've probably dreamed up an assortment of fan-plea...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager :ApplicationsWA
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- TPLead Project ManagerQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerWA
- FTJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDACT
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)SA
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationQLD
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solutions Architect - ParramattaNSW
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- CCProcess Project Manager X 2VIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCLead Enterprise Solution Architect - CloudNSW
- CCBI/DW Lead DeveloperVIC