If 2004’s Dawn of the Dead remake might have kick-started the interesting in all things zombies, then video games such as Capcom’s Dead Rising are maintaining interest in the genre.
THQ, Capcom’s local distributor, recently held a closed media event to showcase the latest build of its upcoming open world RPG, Dragon’s Dogma.
Sengoku Basara, or Samurai Heroes, will hit the PS3 and Nintendo Wii in October courtesy of Capcom, and producer of Devil May Cry 4, Hiroyuki Kobayashi.
The much-touted Tekken vs. Street Fighter crossover has divided opinion in the gaming community. Some can't wait to get their hands on the game, while others have derided it as a poorly conceived cash-in. Just take a look at any forum thread devoted ...
As you've no doubt heard by now, brawling maestros Capcom and Namco are teaming up with two new fighting titles: Street Fighter vs. Tekken and Tekken vs. Street Fighter. If you're anything like us, you've probably dreamed up an assortment of fan-plea...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Court shuts down alleged PC tech support scam
- New material could lead to longer-lasting batteries
- RiteAid blocks Apple Pay, Google Wallet
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- Neural networks draw on context to improve machine translations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW