Canon PIXMA MX885 review: Canon's best small office printer is heavy on features and is surprisingly cheap
This top-of-the-line inkjet multifunction printer from Canon is packed with features
This Canon PIXMA inkjet printer can produce great photos
This mid-range PIXMA multifunction device prints slowly, but it is a cheap way to produce monochrome documents
This $99 Canon PIXMA printer is good for occasional document and photo printing but don't expect excellent quality or speed
Canon has announced four new multifunction inkjet printers for small businesses — the PIXMA MX360, PIXMA MX410, PIXMA MX420 and PIXMA MX885 — and a new A3 printer, the Canon PIXMA iX6550.
Canon has launched a 'Back to School, Back to Work' promotion that offers 'creative packs' to purchasers of select PIXMA printers until 31 March.
Canon today unveiled new PIXMA inkjet printers aimed at home users and a Laser Shot printer that targets small businesses. The PIXMA MG6150 and PIXMA MG8150 inkjet printers offer touchscreen interfaces and the ability to capture and print Full HD sti...
For home and small office users, Canon's line-up of PIXMA inkjet printers offers a huge range of printing options and extra features at a variety of prices. Below we've rounded up the Canon PIXMA printers that have passed through our Test Centre.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
- How Moto Mods went from concept to product
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce Developer / UrgentNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT