Olympus’ Stylus Tough TG-4 is a rugged camera that will be released in May for a price of $499. In addition to providing the necessary tough features that will suit adventurous users and underwater shooters, the new camera has a more keen focus on im...
Olympus has just announced its Stylus SH-2 ultra-zoom camera, and it looks like a little beauty.
Nikon's Coolpix P900 camera takes zooming to a whole new level, with a lens that can go from a wide angle of 24mm, all the way in to a tele-zoom angle of 2000mm. That's an 83x optical zoom capability, and Nikon has even added a feature called Dynamic...
Olympus has expanded its range of OM-D, Micro Four Thirds-based, interchangeable lens cameras to include the OM-D E-M5 Mark II. It’s a 16-megapixel shooter that takes aim at cinematographers, offering many advances that will benefit users who have a ...
From cameras to physical fitness gear, computers are getting attached to your body
Check out these devices and gift ideas.
GoPro has today announced the availability of its latest range of action cameras, the Hero3+, claiming the new models are smaller and offer better battery life than their predecessors.
Fujifilm today launched the X-M1, which is an interchangeable lens camera aimed mainly at the mainstream market. We got our hands on it in a brief demo at Fujifilm's head office, and we like what we saw.
The Olympus PEN E-P5 Micro Four Thirds camera follows on from the successful PEN models before it, such as the E-PL5, by supplying new features, slight body modifications and, best of all, some performance enhancements.
The creators of Android originally dreamed it would be used to create a world of "smart cameras" that connected to PCs, a founder said, but it was reworked for mobile handsets as the smartphone market began to explode.
Action camera stalwart GoPro has announced a new generation of its Hero video recorders, with three new models catering for amateur and professional videographers. The new Hero 3 action cameras are 30 per cent smaller and 25 per cent lighter than the...
Earlier this year, camera start-up Lytro provided an enticing sneak peek of what their first product could do. Using a light-field sensor -- the likes of which had previously only been seen in science labs and supercomputer-connected arrays of hundre...
Nikon Australia has announced the recommended retail prices for its Nikon 1 mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera system.
Nokia has shown its first Windows Phone to the world, perhaps by accident.
With a new kind of camera, Lytro wants to remove the headaches of focus from digital photography.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW