Olympus’ Stylus Tough TG-4 is a rugged camera that will be released in May for a price of $499. In addition to providing the necessary tough features that will suit adventurous users and underwater shooters, the new camera has a more keen focus on im...
Olympus has just announced its Stylus SH-2 ultra-zoom camera, and it looks like a little beauty.
Nikon's Coolpix P900 camera takes zooming to a whole new level, with a lens that can go from a wide angle of 24mm, all the way in to a tele-zoom angle of 2000mm. That's an 83x optical zoom capability, and Nikon has even added a feature called Dynamic...
Olympus has expanded its range of OM-D, Micro Four Thirds-based, interchangeable lens cameras to include the OM-D E-M5 Mark II. It’s a 16-megapixel shooter that takes aim at cinematographers, offering many advances that will benefit users who have a ...
From cameras to physical fitness gear, computers are getting attached to your body
Check out these devices and gift ideas.
GoPro has today announced the availability of its latest range of action cameras, the Hero3+, claiming the new models are smaller and offer better battery life than their predecessors.
Fujifilm today launched the X-M1, which is an interchangeable lens camera aimed mainly at the mainstream market. We got our hands on it in a brief demo at Fujifilm's head office, and we like what we saw.
The Olympus PEN E-P5 Micro Four Thirds camera follows on from the successful PEN models before it, such as the E-PL5, by supplying new features, slight body modifications and, best of all, some performance enhancements.
The creators of Android originally dreamed it would be used to create a world of "smart cameras" that connected to PCs, a founder said, but it was reworked for mobile handsets as the smartphone market began to explode.
Action camera stalwart GoPro has announced a new generation of its Hero video recorders, with three new models catering for amateur and professional videographers. The new Hero 3 action cameras are 30 per cent smaller and 25 per cent lighter than the...
Earlier this year, camera start-up Lytro provided an enticing sneak peek of what their first product could do. Using a light-field sensor -- the likes of which had previously only been seen in science labs and supercomputer-connected arrays of hundre...
Nikon Australia has announced the recommended retail prices for its Nikon 1 mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera system.
Nokia has shown its first Windows Phone to the world, perhaps by accident.
With a new kind of camera, Lytro wants to remove the headaches of focus from digital photography.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerQLD
- CCIteration Manager - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- CCProject Reporting Officer - Tabelau exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTiOS Developer - PermanentWA
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Exchange 2010NSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCArcher ConsultantNSW
- FTChief Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- TPRelease and Deployment MangerACT
- TPSAP Project ManagerSA
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCSiteCore CMS Content Support Officer - contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportQLD
- CCSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | Django | Python | AWS | PostgreSQL | North Sydney NSW