While Japan is certainly no cheap place to buy electronics there are a couple of reasons why you might want to consider purchasing photography equipment while visiting Tokyo, not least of which is the sheer organisation of the second hand market alon...
Check out some of the choice images that Richard I'Anson, a Canon Master, captured of Sydney's Vivid light show. They showcase his stunning composition and attention to detail. There is also an insight into the settings used for each photograph. Enjo...
With a large sensor and a fast frame rate, Samsung is pitching the NX1 directly at the big guns of the digital SLR market, in addition to the high-end models that are available in the interchangeable lens camera (or compact system camera) market.
Epson calls this an "occasional A3 Multifunction Premium Photo Printer". And I am a reasonably talented -- on a good day -- amateur photographer, shooting a Canon EOS 7D DSLR camera with a variety of quality lens. 'Do we go together?' is the question...
Apple has worked hard over the last few years to turn the iPhone into the world's most widely-used camera by iterating through an increasingly sophisticated combination of hardware and software. This tradition continues with the iPhone 5s, which feat...
We were lucky enough to walk away from Samsung's Galaxy S4 launch event in Sydney last night with a brand new phone to play with. Here's some sample shots we've taken with the Galaxy S4's 13-megapixel camera.
Both the iPhone and the iPod touch make for stellar pocket cameras, and the iPad and iPad mini aren't too bad in a pinch either. An iOS device isn't perfect for every photographic need. But it can serve awfully well in many situations where you might...
While the main selling point of Samsung's WB250F is its integrated Wi-Fi and photo sharing ability, it's also a camera capable of capturing high quality images. Here are some samples to check out.
Digital photography has come a long way; it's removed the barrier of expensive film and development, lead to decent smartphone cameras that let anyone to snap a photo anywhere, and it's bumped the resolution up to a ridiculous 59,783 by 24,658-pixel ...
Recently, I saw something online that struck me as a little funny: Someone was advertising a service to take portraits for Facebook profile photos. Why, I wondered, would anyone pay money to have their face snapped for a little 100-pixel thumbnail? T...
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Torment: Tides of Numenera review: The Planescape successor you've been waiting for
- DJI's rugged Matrice 200 series drones go where no drone has gone before
- Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- Qualcomm details plans for Windows 10 PCs with Snapdragon 835
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- FTLead PMONSW
- FTTelecommunications Services Manager - Voice/Data/UCQLD
- TPTechnical Report EditorQLD
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD