Check out some of the choice images that Richard I'Anson, a Canon Master, captured of Sydney's Vivid light show. They showcase his stunning composition and attention to detail. There is also an insight into the settings used for each photograph. Enjo...
With a large sensor and a fast frame rate, Samsung is pitching the NX1 directly at the big guns of the digital SLR market, in addition to the high-end models that are available in the interchangeable lens camera (or compact system camera) market.
Epson calls this an "occasional A3 Multifunction Premium Photo Printer". And I am a reasonably talented -- on a good day -- amateur photographer, shooting a Canon EOS 7D DSLR camera with a variety of quality lens. 'Do we go together?' is the question...
Apple has worked hard over the last few years to turn the iPhone into the world's most widely-used camera by iterating through an increasingly sophisticated combination of hardware and software. This tradition continues with the iPhone 5s, which feat...
We were lucky enough to walk away from Samsung's Galaxy S4 launch event in Sydney last night with a brand new phone to play with. Here's some sample shots we've taken with the Galaxy S4's 13-megapixel camera.
Both the iPhone and the iPod touch make for stellar pocket cameras, and the iPad and iPad mini aren't too bad in a pinch either. An iOS device isn't perfect for every photographic need. But it can serve awfully well in many situations where you might...
While the main selling point of Samsung's WB250F is its integrated Wi-Fi and photo sharing ability, it's also a camera capable of capturing high quality images. Here are some samples to check out.
Digital photography has come a long way; it's removed the barrier of expensive film and development, lead to decent smartphone cameras that let anyone to snap a photo anywhere, and it's bumped the resolution up to a ridiculous 59,783 by 24,658-pixel ...
Recently, I saw something online that struck me as a little funny: Someone was advertising a service to take portraits for Facebook profile photos. Why, I wondered, would anyone pay money to have their face snapped for a little 100-pixel thumbnail? T...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC