Cassandra has spent over 10 years perfecting her art of shooting models in iconic and beautiful locations around the world. She is currently a contracted photographer for Playboy. I researched her photography, for, uh, work purposes...
Check out some of the choice images that Richard I'Anson, a Canon Master, captured of Sydney's Vivid light show. They showcase his stunning composition and attention to detail. There is also an insight into the settings used for each photograph. Enjo...
With a large sensor and a fast frame rate, Samsung is pitching the NX1 directly at the big guns of the digital SLR market, in addition to the high-end models that are available in the interchangeable lens camera (or compact system camera) market.
Epson calls this an "occasional A3 Multifunction Premium Photo Printer". And I am a reasonably talented -- on a good day -- amateur photographer, shooting a Canon EOS 7D DSLR camera with a variety of quality lens. 'Do we go together?' is the question...
Apple has worked hard over the last few years to turn the iPhone into the world's most widely-used camera by iterating through an increasingly sophisticated combination of hardware and software. This tradition continues with the iPhone 5s, which feat...
We were lucky enough to walk away from Samsung's Galaxy S4 launch event in Sydney last night with a brand new phone to play with. Here's some sample shots we've taken with the Galaxy S4's 13-megapixel camera.
Both the iPhone and the iPod touch make for stellar pocket cameras, and the iPad and iPad mini aren't too bad in a pinch either. An iOS device isn't perfect for every photographic need. But it can serve awfully well in many situations where you might...
While the main selling point of Samsung's WB250F is its integrated Wi-Fi and photo sharing ability, it's also a camera capable of capturing high quality images. Here are some samples to check out.
Digital photography has come a long way; it's removed the barrier of expensive film and development, lead to decent smartphone cameras that let anyone to snap a photo anywhere, and it's bumped the resolution up to a ridiculous 59,783 by 24,658-pixel ...
Recently, I saw something online that struck me as a little funny: Someone was advertising a service to take portraits for Facebook profile photos. Why, I wondered, would anyone pay money to have their face snapped for a little 100-pixel thumbnail? T...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell XPS 15 vs. MacBook Pro 15: Fight!
- The SteelSeries Qck Prism is the first dual-sided RGB mousepad
- Nvidia's offering three free VR games if you buy a GTX 10 Series card and an Oculus Rift + Touch
- Call of Duty: WWII returns the series to Normandy and Germany on November 3
- Don't install the Windows 10 Creators Update on your own, Microsoft advises
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP FIORI Technical SpecialistQLD
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTData Analyst - Tableau and Power BI suiteNSW
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Infrastructure - NV1 ClearanceACT
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Applications - Data ReportingNSW
- FTFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- FTRecruitment ConsultantSA
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- CCCitrix SpecialistVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- FTLevel 2 Software & Hardware Support position.VIC
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC