First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The MyVideo HD has average specs for a pocket camcorder
The GC-FM1 HD shoots great bright-light video, but is hampered by its build, finicky controls and execution of marquee features
The first pocket camcorder with 1080p video recording
The second-generation Flip MinoHD is the sexiest and most solidly built pocket camcorder we've seen yet
There are only two reasons to buy the Sanyo Xacti VPC-WH1, but they're good reasons: it's inexpensive, and it's waterproof.
The Sanyo Xacti VPC-FH1 camcorder provides very good performance for its quite reasonable price.
The Everio GZ-X900's substandard low-light performance undercuts the camcorder's clever features and slick appearance
The Panasonic HDC-TM300 camcorder is a good all-rounder suitable for amateurs and enthusiasts
The Sony Handycam HDR-XR200V provides disappointing video performance, and its clever GPS capabilities aren't as useful as they could be
Latest News Articles
- UK government adopts ODF for document exchange with citizens and suppliers
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Oracle ships nearly 60 mobile apps for JD Edwards
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- Japan Airlines hopes smartwatches for gate staff will fly
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »