First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Canon's new flagship Full HD camcorder
Millennius Full HD Waterproof Seacam review: a flash memory camcorder for underwater use
Sanyo Xacti VPC-CA100 review: a Full HD waterproof camcorder for $549
Flip MinoHD 8GB review: an HD pocket camcorder for bloggers and casual shooters
Sony Bloggie Touch review: a Full HD pocket cam aimed at bloggers
Sony HXR-MC50E review: a Full HD AVCHD camcorder with 64GB of embedded flash memory
Sanyo's stylish and ultra-portable HD pocket camcorder
We review Panasonic's first consumer-level 3D camcorder
Panasonic's pocket digital camcorder offers Full HD recording, attractive looks and good image quality
A budget Full HD camcorder with a 20-megapixel still image mode
An affordable and attractive Sanyo HD camcorder with a 23x optical zoom
A cheap high-definition Canon camcorder
Full HD flash memory-based camcorder with 32GB of inbuilt memory
A Full HD Sony camcorder with 240GB hard drive and GPS functionality
Toshiba's Camileo S20 camcorder is feature-packed, but has finicky controls
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »