Eight Australian players have been selected for the finals of the Call of Duty Black Ops II finals to be held in the US.
The top eight Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer teams from A/NZ have been selected for the local qualifiers of the Call of Duty Championships 2013. The multiplayer teams have been invited to compete at the local finals in Sydney on March 15.
After initially appearing on the Xbox 360, DLC Season Pass holders on PlayStation 3 and Windows PC can now access the Nuketown Zombies bonus map for Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II’s multiplayer will be getting an upgrade with the release of the “Revolution” Downloadable Content (DLC) Pack.
It's been less than three weeks since Activision's "Call of Duty: Black Ops" went on sale. The game quickly broke entertainment sales records, with worldwide revenue of US$650 million during its first five days in stores. The game's online component ...
When Call of Duty: Black Ops hits the market November 9, look for it on Nintendo DS as well as every other system under the sun (excepting PlayStation 2). Activision announced a Black Ops companion game for the handheld, developed by n-Space.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW