Germany's new coalition government listed open source software among its IT policy priorities, and said it will take steps to protect its citizens against espionage threats from the NSA and other foreign intelligence agencies.
business software alliance
U.S. residents who buy products protected by copyright shouldn't have to worry about where those products were manufactured before reselling them, a lawyer told the U.S. Supreme Court Monday.
The U.S. Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA), which would allow U.S. authorities to seize the domain names of copyright-infringing websites, has taken another blow as a leading proponent has withdrawn its support.
China is introducing programs to ensure the country's local governments, from provincial down to county and municipal levels, are all using legal software, a top Chinese official said during a meeting with visiting U.S. officials.
The U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee will conduct a hearing on the controversial copyright enforcement bill, the Stop Online Piracy Act, on Wednesday, the committee has announced.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA