HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus review: This inkjet printer from HP produces A4 documents and photos quickly
This mid-range HP small business printer has an integrated automatic document scanner
The Epson B-510DN inkjet printer rivals colour lasers with its high print speeds and low ink costs
A tiny black and white Samsung laser printer for home users and small businesses
This low-cost HP laser printer can handle large print volumes and has low ongoing costs
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTester AnalystACT
- CCIT Information Architect..VIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerACT
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- CCSystems Administrator - Cloud, Azure and LinuxQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW
- FTIT Test ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTPMO - Master SchedulerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Agile and Business ProcessNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Qld Health - Short term contractQLD
- FTSocial Media Officer- SEO, mobile, analytics and reporting toolNSW
- FTSAP ABAP Technical specialistACT
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTReporting DeveloperSA
- FTProject Coordinator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- FTHealthcare Application Integration Support - Brisbane BasedWA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystSA
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW