Sony will sell off its holdings in mobile game firm DeNA for about US$440 million, the latest in a string of deals that could boost its bid for a profitable year.
Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff has laid out a new strategic and thematic direction for his company, saying that its goal will now be to help clients become "customer companies," with the end result being greater success.
To kick off its annual PartnerWorld conference, IBM has prepared a new round of incentives to help its partners generate more business.
Software as a service is here to stay. So CIOs need the tools to manage their sprawling portfolios of SaaS applications with the same rigor they use for on-premise software.
A TV report into the lives of migrant workers employed at Amazon.com distribution centers in Germany has prompted the government to call for an investigation, and is pushing other companies to change their practices.
The U.K.'s Financial Reporting Council has launched a probe into Autonomy's financial reporting over a period of more than two years prior to its acquisition by Hewlett-Packard.
Foursquare has launched a new mobile app aimed at making it easier for the 1 million business owners using the service to connect and share news with customers.
New legislation introduced by a bipartisan group of 10 U.S. senators would nearly double the number of H-1B visas that companies can get each year to hire foreign high-skill workers, including technology employees.
Lands' End is at legal loggerheads with its longtime payroll software vendor over how much longer the clothier can lawfully use the application, with US$1 million in potential fees hanging in the balance.
A long-running legal dispute between Marin County, California, Deloitte Consulting and SAP over a troubled software project has concluded in a legal settlement this week that will reportedly net the county far less money than it had sought.
The Belgian Ministry of Finance said Friday that IT services and technology firm Unisys has failed to deliver on a project to modernize the Belgian tax system.
Autonomy founder Mike Lynch has created a new website where he will apparently keep a running stockpile of his responses to Hewlett-Packard's allegations of accounting fraud at the vendor.
IT spending in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) will reach US$1.154 trillion in 2013, a 1.4 percent increase from this year, thanks to the increasing popularity of mobile devices, market research company Gartner said on Monday.
-- Name: Dylan Smith, co-founder and CFO
Name: Peter Campbell
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP BPC Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTMid Level Web DeveloperNSW
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- FTDesktop Support EngineerWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantQLD
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- TPJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - BankingNSW
- CCFront End Developer with Django or Rails exp.NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - IT Solutions - GovernmentNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA