Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff has laid out a new strategic and thematic direction for his company, saying that its goal will now be to help clients become "customer companies," with the end result being greater success.
To kick off its annual PartnerWorld conference, IBM has prepared a new round of incentives to help its partners generate more business.
Software as a service is here to stay. So CIOs need the tools to manage their sprawling portfolios of SaaS applications with the same rigor they use for on-premise software.
A TV report into the lives of migrant workers employed at Amazon.com distribution centers in Germany has prompted the government to call for an investigation, and is pushing other companies to change their practices.
The U.K.'s Financial Reporting Council has launched a probe into Autonomy's financial reporting over a period of more than two years prior to its acquisition by Hewlett-Packard.
Foursquare has launched a new mobile app aimed at making it easier for the 1 million business owners using the service to connect and share news with customers.
New legislation introduced by a bipartisan group of 10 U.S. senators would nearly double the number of H-1B visas that companies can get each year to hire foreign high-skill workers, including technology employees.
Lands' End is at legal loggerheads with its longtime payroll software vendor over how much longer the clothier can lawfully use the application, with US$1 million in potential fees hanging in the balance.
A long-running legal dispute between Marin County, California, Deloitte Consulting and SAP over a troubled software project has concluded in a legal settlement this week that will reportedly net the county far less money than it had sought.
The Belgian Ministry of Finance said Friday that IT services and technology firm Unisys has failed to deliver on a project to modernize the Belgian tax system.
Autonomy founder Mike Lynch has created a new website where he will apparently keep a running stockpile of his responses to Hewlett-Packard's allegations of accounting fraud at the vendor.
IT spending in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) will reach US$1.154 trillion in 2013, a 1.4 percent increase from this year, thanks to the increasing popularity of mobile devices, market research company Gartner said on Monday.
-- Name: Dylan Smith, co-founder and CFO
Name: Peter Campbell
Cloud computing consulting firm GlobalOne Wednesday released the first of three CRM packages that aim to help financial services firms and banks transition to cloud computing with Salesforce.com.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project Manager - Extensive Government experienceNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW