Box made a splashy entrance on the New York Stock Exchange Friday, opening at $20.20 per share, or 44 percent higher than the price it had set for itself the night before.
Sony has requested approval to delay its third-quarter earnings report, citing damage to network systems in its Sony Pictures Entertainment division caused by the cyberattack it sustained late last year.
Big day for Windows 10 ... Ellison's on stage for data center unveiling ... Net neutrality gets more presidential firepower ... and more
Intel earnings coming ... Xiaomi's phablet is thinner than iPhone 6 Plus ... Facebook goes for enterprise social network ... and more.
Slack, whose chat app aims to help workers get stuff done, might now have them running scared, knowing the boss could access their chats.
Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates sold 20 million company shares in late October, but thanks to market gains in the past three months, his portfolio was worth more than when he last sold stock, regulatory filings showed.
Thirteen-year-old Shubham Banerjee had to borrow money from his parents to create his first low-cost Braille printer, but he won't need to rely on the kindness of friends and family for more cash any time soon.
As the dwindling number of IPv4 addresses starts to cause problems for organizations around the world, time has come to roll out IPv6 on a larger scale and leave behind dead-end technologies that delay the inevitable, according to the chief of the re...
What level of control governments should exert over the Internet emerged early in ICANN's meeting this week as a primary sticking point, with the representative from France advocating for more state control and the U.K. arguing for less.
ICANN CEO Fadi Chehadé hopes to make progress on the split with the U.S. government and convince critics that the organization is on the right track when it meets in London next week.
Twitter and Foursquare both said Thursday that some high-ranking executives would be stepping down, with the changes coming as both companies look to expand and try out new products.
SAP cloud software sales chief Shawn Price is leaving the company in the latest high-profile executive departure at the company in recent days.
The IT systems of the past 20 years won't be able to handle the emerging Internet of Things, which will call for cloud computing, virtualization, efficient storage and big-data analysis, according to EMC.
The abrupt departure of SAP technology chief Vishal Sikka has prompted a number of questions about the vendor's strategy, particularly in regard to the Hana in-memory computing platform, and what it could mean for customers.
Plaintiffs in two class-action suits charging the embattled Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox with fraud have agreed to a settlement, and new plans to revive the exchange have been drafted.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSystem testersACT
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC